Chapter 137: Summer's Ending!

-WITH IZUKU DURING THE EVENING-

Izuku walks down the street, looking at a map on his phone as he looks at his surroundings.  He wears a face mask, sunglasses and has his hood over his hair as he carefully looks around.

"Ochako said that her house was somewhere in this prefecture...  I hope I didn't make a wrong turn somewhere, if I don't hurry; we'll miss the fireworks..."  Izuku said as he continues walking down the street.  "But more importantly...  I just hope she's doing okay, after what just happened this morning..."

-EARLIER IN THE DAY, IN THE NULL VOID-

"Don't worry...!  I've got you!"  Four Arms said as he lifted the rubble off of surviving Rooters.  "Evelyn, I've got 4 more over here!"

"There's some more people underneath here!"  Ochako exclaimed as she uses her quirk to lift up the rubble, holding back her vomit as she does.

"Are you alright!?  Don't push yourself!"  Four Arms said to Ochako.

"This...!  This is nothing...!  I can handle this...!"  Ochako replied as she uses her quirk on the two rooters, making them float.  "Just hold on...!  You're going to be alright...!"

"Bring them over here!"  Evelyn replied as she continued healing the surviving Rooters.

Four Arms and Ochako both take the Rooter's they saved back over to Evelyn, who had just finished healing the rescued Rooters.

"We have more injured over here!"  A dragon called out to Ochako.

"I'll be right- "  Ochako replied as she releases the two Rooters in her grasp, suddenly vomiting a bit.

"Ochako!"  Four Arms yelled as he ran over to her.  "Ochako, don't push yourself anymore!  I'll go and handle it!"

"But- "

"No buts, just sit here and rest up!"  Four Arms said to Ochako before running towards the dragon in the distance.  "I'll be right back!"

A portal opens behind Evelyn, making her turn around.  Devlin and Ryukyu both step through quickly.

"Eve!"  Devlin yelled as he ran towards his sister.  

"What happened- "

Devlin and Ryukyu stop and gaze at all of the destruction around them, seeing the multiple dead bodies of the Rooters and dragons around him.

"This is...!" Ryukyu whispered as she held her hands over her mouth in shock. "Oh my god...! What in the world happened here...!?"

"Devlin...!"  Evelyn muttered as she finished healing the last Rooter in her care, proceeding to pant before falling.

Devlin catches Evelyn from passing out before helping her stand on her feet.

"Sorry...  I'm kind of low on mana right now...  I've been using a lot to heal whoever Izuku and Ochako-chan brings me..."  Evelyn said to Devlin.  "Devlin...  I'm so sorry...  But- "

"Boss...!"  A female Rooter missing her leg and right eye muttered as the medic team began to haul her away.  "Boss...  Is that...  Is that you...?"

"Linda, talk to me; what happened here...!?  Did someone attack us!?  Who was it!?"  Devlin asked as he walked with the medical team, holding Linda's hand.

"I...  I don't know...!  It was...  Some kind of giant monster...!  Some kind of...  One man army...!  I've never seen anything like it...!"  Linda replied.  "We couldn't do anything against it...!  Nothing we did slowed it down...!  He killed more than half of us...!  We tried boss...  We really did...!"