Chapter 121: The Jury's Verdict!

-WITH THE RESCUE TEAM, 2 HOURS BEFORE-

The rescue team consisting of Eijiro, Shoto, Katsuki, Tenya, Momo and Ochako all ride on a bullet train headed towards Kamino as Momo looks at the tracker.

"The coordinates on the receiver indicate that the Kamino Ward, Yokohama City in the Kanagawa Prefecture is where the villains are located."  Momo said to the group.  "Since we're leaving from Nagano, it will take about two hours to get there, meaning we'll get there around 10'o clock."

"The hell did you tell the rest of those clowns before leaving?"  Katsuki asked Shoto as he sat back in his chair.  "I'm guessing you talked to them about this too, didn't you?"

"Yeah, but they tried even harder to stop us when we told them though..."  Shoto replied.

"In the end, Uraraka was the only one of them that we could convince to come along."  Eijiro added.

"Speaking of..."  Momo said as she looked over to Ochako, who was sitting by the window.  "How...  Is she doing...?"

Ochako holds the golden medal given to her by Izuku, she rubs her thumb over it as she held back her tears.

"I think she's taking this a lot harder than anyone else...  I mean, she and Midoriya were...  A thing, weren't they?"  Eijiro asked.  "I mean, based on how they acted during the training camp..."

"As well as for the rest of the year, they got pretty close."  Shoto replied.

"I believe so too..."  Momo replied.

"Hey round-face!"  Katsuki yelled to Ochako, grabbing her attention.  "Stop with the waterworks, He ain't gonna die that easily!  You think the first thing he wants to see when we save his ass is his girl crying her eyes out!?"

"Hey Bakubro, chill- "

"I know damn well the first thing he'd do is run to you before anyone else!  So wipe that stupid look off your face and shape up!  If we're gonna rescue him, we all need to be at the top of our game!  So get your feelings straight before you just get in the way..."  Katsuki growled as everyone stared at him in shock.

"Was...  Was that his way of trying to make someone feel better?"  Eijiro asked.  "Bakubro, did you just have a huge- "

"HEY SHUT UP!"  Katsuki yelled angrily.  "WANT ME TO BLAST YOU RIGHT OUT OF THIS DAMN TRAIN SPIKEY HAIR!?"

"...  Never mind then."  Eijiro replied as he sat back down.

"Bakugo, just so we're clear; you know that what we're doing is reckless and something that no one wants us to do, right?"  Shoto asked.

"YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW THAT!?  IF I WERE HESITATING, THEN I WOULDN'T HAVE GONE WITH YOU LOSERS IN THE FIRST PLACE!"  Katsuki yelled.

"Me neither.  I've made up my mind about this.  Even if I were having second thoughts about this, it's too late to turn back now."  Eijiro added.

"What about you Iida?"  Shoto asked Tenya.

"...  Meddling when you don't need to, is the essences of a hero.  Even if we get punished for this, I'll take full responsibility for my actions.  I won't leave a friend behind."  Tenya replied.

Ochako clenches onto her gold medal before standing up, surprising the group.

"Me too...!  Deku-kun's always saving us, it's time for us to save him!"  Ochako declared as she held onto the medal.  "Everyone...!"

Ochako holds her fist into the air proudly.

"Let's do our best to bring him back!"  Ochako declared.