Chapter 31: Galactic Business!

Izuku arrives home and enters, announcing himself as he does.

"I'm home!"  Izuku announced as he began to take off his shoes.

"Welcome home!"  Inko announced as he greeted Izuku at the door.

Inko hugs Izuku to which he returns.  They release each other and begin to walk into the kitchen.

"How was your day today?  I'm sure at a big fancy hero school like U.A., you had a lot of excitement, right?"  Inko asked.

"Well, I guess you can say that..."  Izuku responded.

Inko makes her back to the stove and resumes cooking, Izuku takes a look around the room; searching for Ren but finds no one.  He looks at the table and sees only 2 sets of tableware out.

"Where's Sensei mom?"  Izuku asked.

"Oh, he stopped by earlier today and said he wouldn't be able to make it tonight!"  Inko replied as she set down the food.

"Really?"  Izuku replied as he walked up to the table.  "I wonder what he's doing that was so important..."

Izuku takes a look at the food and smells it all in deeply, appreciating the aroma of the food.  As Izuku began to sat down, Inko points the ladle in the pot of miso soup at Izuku with a stern look on her face.

"Don't think so mister, change, wash up, then dinner."  Inko said to Izuku.

"O-oh, right!"  Izuku said before dashing off into his room.

Izuku closes the door to his room and began to change out of his school uniform.  As he took off his jacket and shirt, he takes a look in the mirror; observing the newly formed muscles on his body.  He smiles as he touches his biceps, making a fist with his free arm and feeling the tightness of his muscles as he does.

"I really have become stronger...  Not just physically..."  Izuku thought as he looked at the Omnitrix.  "But in every way imaginable...  Everything I am right now, I owe to Sensei and to you too Omnitrix!  A year ago, I would've never imagine I could become something like this and achieve the things I did!  Even so, I still have a long way to go before I'm worthy enough to be called a hero and have access to master control!  So let's keep working hard together!"

As Izuku smiled at the Omnitrix, he recalls earlier today when everyone was preparing to leave class.  

-THAT LATE EVENING-

As the class was preparing to leave, Izuku was talking to most of the class, showing them the sketches of his 11 forms in his notebook.

"Woah, so you really do have 10 other forms!"  Denki exclaimed.

"I'm really digging your Diamondhead form!"  Eijiro announced.  "This form looks the manliest!"

"If we're talking manly, then it's gotta be this form."  Mezo replied as he changed the page to four arms.

"Um...."  A Koda softly muttered as he turned to Wildmutt's page.  "I-I...  Like this one..."

"Ridiculous, this form is clearly more applicable than the rest."  Fumikage said as he turned the page to Ghostfreak's page.  "Dark, yet mysterious..."

"Dude, it literally says he's weak to sunlight."  Denki pointed out much to Fumikage's frustration.  "This guy is the coolest, despite his small size."  Denki stated as he pointed to Buzzshock's page.

"I like this one a lot."  Tsuyu commented as she turned the page to Greymatter.  "I think it's cute."

"I find this form the most interesting."  Momo said as she turned to Upgrade's page.  "The ability to possess any kind of technology and enhance it even further is a most useful ability."