Chapter 116: Lurking Shadows!

-WITH THE LEAGUE OF VILLAINS-

"I suppose I should've expected nothing less from Sensei...  Finding the destination of those guys so easily when I had a hard time with it..."  Tomura said as he built a house of cards.  "To think those two had the location all this time as well...  Michael and Albedo..."

"It was worth bringing them into the fold, wasn't it Tomura?"  Kurogiri asked.  "Not only did they provide us with useful information and a battle plan, but their power in our mission as well."

"To think they could offer Sensei a power beyond anything we had ever seen before...  Just where the hell did these guys come from...?"  Tomura asked.

"Does it matter?  We're stronger than ever now.  With Giren out there gathering the rest of our forces; we'll be sure to end victorious this time."  Kurogiri explained.  "With Michael and Albedo's help, Master will be stronger than ever before.  Soon, the world we all wish to create will be reality."

"As long as they don't get in my way..."  Tomura replied as the house of cards fall onto the table.

"Shigaraki-san, you have visitors."  Giran's voice said to Tomura as Michael and Albedo step into the room.

"Is it done then?"  Tomura asked Albedo.

"All of the preparations are in set.  We've held up our end of the bargain.  We've met with that quack doctor of yours at the mentioned hospital and gave him the necessary samples to make your master stronger.  We gave him instructions on how to correctly apply it to his DNA as to not overwhelm him, it shouldn't be too much longer now."  Albedo replied.

"We've also taken the liberty of bringing in the rest of your forces, along with some other recruits."  Michael added.  "They aren't exactly the most useful or the most sound of mind; but they'll do for the goal we have in mind."

"Who told you to do that...?"  Tomura growled in frustration.  "This is my league, not yours!  I say who gets to join and who doesn't!"

"And that's the problem.  With so much attention being brought onto you by the media, as well as that little stunt with the Nomu's attacking the city; there's no villain in their right minds who would join you, lest they be arrested themselves."  Michael replied.  "With your forces being so thin, you don't get the luxury to just pick and choose.  Beggers can't be choosers, this is the best deal you're going to get under these circumstances.  So I suggest you take it."

"You...!"  Tomura growled as he reached out for Michael's neck.

"Tomura!"  Kurogiri shouted, stopping Tomura entirely.  "Calm yourself.  We still need them for the plan."

"Tch..."  Tomura muttered as he sat back down.

"Think of it this way, there's no chess game between two masters in which a pawn is never sacrificed for the sake of winning."  Michael said as he walked behind the counter and grabbed a bottle of liqour; proceeding to pour himself a drink.  "Either way, you win."

"Explain."  Tomura demanded as Michael drank his liquor.

"If we achieve our goal, then all that's all that matters.  We overpowered the heroes there and secure our targets.  But fail...?  Well, they can serve as the fallback plan.  The distraction."  Albedo explained.