Two Heroes Special! Act 6: Reality Check!

-WITH REN AND MIRIO-

Wolfram and Mirio charge towards each other.  Wolfram touches the metal legs of the flipped over chairs tables around him as he sends them towards Mirio; who phases through all of them as he continued to charge ahead.

"Damn it, everything I send towards this kid just goes right through him!  Talk about a complete mismatch!"  Wolfram yelled as he wrapped his fist in metal; proceeding to clash fists with Mirio.

Wolfram is pushed back by the force of Mirio's punch; crashing into the large monitor behind him as he falls to the ground.  Mirio lands on the ground and dashes towards Wolfram once more.

"How is he so damn fast!?"  Wolfram yelled as he's punched back by Mirio.  "Eon, stop messing around and help me with this brat!"

"I have...!  My own...!  Pest problem...!  In case...!  You haven't...!  Noticed...!"  Eon yelled as he continued to fire his time blasts at Ren, who leaps around on the tables to dodge the blast and throws multiple objects to block them.  

"Fine...!  If that's how it's going to be, then I guess I'll just have to distract you with something else!"  Wolfram yelled as he quickly morphed the metal of the monitor into multiple spears, throwing them all at heroes bound nearby him.  "Let's see how you deal with this!"

"NO!"  Mirio yelled as he quickly changes direction in order to catch the metal spears.

Mirio catches the metal spears and tries to throw them into the wall; only for the metal spears to suddenly morph once more around Mirio's arms as the metal pins him to the wall.

"YOUNG TOGATA!"  All Might exclaimed.

Mirio flips upwards, landing his feet onto the wall as he pushes off of it using One For All; destroying the wall as he flings towards Wolfram, phasing through the metal restraints on his arms as he strikes them with a punch; sending the metal restraints flying down towards Wolfram.  Wolfram is struck back by the flying metal as Mirio lands near All Might.

"Sensei!"  Mirio exclaimed as he tried to free All Might of his bindings.  "Are you okay!?  Don't worry, I'll get you...!  Out of these...!  Things- "

"LOOK OUT, BEHIND YOU!"  All Might yelled, making Mirio look behind and leap towards Wolfram as he phases through multiple pieces of flying metal; only to solidify and receive a headbutt to his face from Wolfram; sending him off of the stage and onto the floor.

Mirio holds his face in pain as he wiped the blood leaking from his nose away, looking back up at the stage where Wolfram began to chuckle.

"You're pretty annoying for just a brat...  You react fast, I'll give you that; but you're still just a brat with so much left to learn...!  I think I finally got you all figured out after this little exchange of ours..."  Wolfram said to Mirio, who was slowly beginning to stand on his feet.  "You...  You can't see or hear anything when you use that little phasing quirk of yours, can you!?"

Mirio's eyes widen with shock as Wolfram begins to chuckle.

"The reason why you're so strong is because you've developed a keen sense for battle and predictions...!  You determine what your opponent is going to do and phase accordingly to said calculations, right?  That's an impressive skill for someone so young...  But despite this being your biggest strength; when your opponent does something you don't predict, you freeze up like a fish on ice."  Wolfram said to Mirio as he smirked.