Chapter 125: Destroy The Chains!

"Ren 10,000...! You have been challenged by Vilgax the Conqueror for the right of Earth's ownership!" The Celestialsapian declared as he hovered in between the two. "Do you... Accept this challenge?"

"The...  Conqueror's challenge...?"  All Might asked.

"An intergalactic code of conduct used to settle territorial and planetary ownership disputes..."  Ren explained to All Might.  "The planet chooses a champion to fight the challenger, whoever wins owns the planet...!  And whoever loses...!"

"Inter...  Galactic code...?  Ownership of the planet...?"  All Might asked as he looked up at Ren.  "Ren...  What...  Who are you...?"

Ren remains silent as he glared at Vilgax, Albedo and Michael.

"Ren 10,000!"  The Celestialsapian called out to Earth.  "How do you respond to Vilgax the Conqueror's challenge?  Do you accept his challenge for Earth's ownership?  Or do you refuse?"

"WHERE THE HELL IS IZUKU YOU BASTARDS!?"  Ren yelled angrily to the three.

"Calm yourself Ren-boy...  Izuku is safely stored aboard our ship, being tended to by Psyphon as the Omnitrix is removed from his wrist."  Michael replied.  "He's fine...  For now that is..."

"FUCK YOU!  GIVE HIM BACK, NOW!"  Ren yelled.

"Oh, you want him back...?  Then you know what you have to do." Michael said to Ren.

"Accept our challenge and we'll release Izuku Midoriya...  IF you win of course..." Albedo replied. "Lose...  Well..."

"I shall destroy this planet and its sun, leaving your solar system as nothing more than dust and atoms as it fades just a distant memory...!"  Vilgax declared, scaring the other heroes as his voice echoed.

"Destroy...  The planet...?  They...  They can't be serious...!"  All Might muttered as he dropped to his knees, coughing up blood.

"Toshi!"  Ren yelled as he caught All Might.

"One For All...  Has completely left my body...!  I don't have enough energy to fight....!"  All Might thought to himself as he remembered Night Eye's prediction.

"You... Already lost the power of One For All by then All Might... Your fight with All For One drained you of every ounce of strength you had left. You would've only gotten in his way..." 

From behind Vilgax, Best Jeanist's threads wrap themselves around Vilgax, attempting to pull him back. Vilgax remains firm however as he looks back at Best Jeanist, Edgeshot and Endeavor.

"I don't know what all of this is about...! But you won't get away with any of this! All of these deaths, you'll pay for all of them!" Best Jeanist yelled to Vilgax.  "You say you three will destroy the world!?  We heroes won't let you accomplish your fantasies!"

"You...?  Call yourselves heroes...?  What a pathetic joke...  I see no heroes here...!  I see only pathetic and insolent vermin who believe themselves to be more than they truly are...!"  Vilgax asked as he easily lifts up his arm, dragging Best Jeanist along with him.

Vilgax easily tears apart Best Jeanist's fibers as he pulls Best Jeanist towards him.

"You think you're special because you humans have powers now...?"  Vilgax yelled as his tendrils began to emerge.  "You call yourselves heroes...  But you people are infants compared to the heroes I've slaughtered in my life...!"

"M-my threads!"  Best Jeanist yelled as Vilgax pulled him closer.

"Try to be everything that you're not...  Roar as much as you want...  Gather as many of you all as you want...!  But at the end of your pathetic life...!"  Vilgax yelled to Best Jeanist as he tried to stab Best Jeanist with his tendrils.  "IT CHANGES NOTHING!"