Chapter 107: To Sink Or To Swim!

-WITH REN-

"Aaaaaand.... There! Picture perfect!" Goop said as he finished placing the last thug on the wall with his goop. "Everyone comfortable where you are?  I hope so, 'cause you're definitely not getting out anytime soon!"

The other thugs within the warehouse were stuck onto the wall in various sex positions, with the leader being stuck in a missionary position as Goop proceeded to laugh uncontrollably

"Come on man, this isn't funny!" The leader trapped to the wall by Goops gunk yelled to Goop as tried to pull out of the position he was placed in.

"It's kinda funny! You should relax, take a page out of tweedle-dee and tweedle-dumb's book over there. They don't seem to be complaining!" Goop replied as he pointed to the thugs next to him, who he positioned to make them look like they're dancing together with their mouths glued shut and pressed against each other. "Looks like they're doing a little foreplay before the main act! Maybe you should do the same. Helps manage all of that pent up energy and stress! No one likes a quick finish after all!"

"You think you'll get away with this!? I have a lot of connections on the force! I'll be out before you even know it! Then when I do, I swear I'll- "

"Wait wait wait, one second...!" Goop interrupted as he pretended to sneeze, shutting the leader's mouth closed with his goop. "Sorry man, bad allergies this month. I'm allergic to dipshits, you know? Especially since you guys don't seem to mind beating women and children too.  I swear, gangs these days have no class.  If you were going to be a criminal, at least be a professional criminal with some standards."

The leader screams at Goop, only for another goop shot to be flung onto his forehead; sticking it against the wall before a green flash blinds him and a fist punches through the solid concreate wall next to him, making him sweat furiously. He looks back in front of him and sees Rath growling at him as he held his claw up to his face.

"LEMME TELL YA SOMETHING FORMER WRESTLER MAN TURNED GANG LEADER!  BEATING ON WOMAN AND CHILDREN IS NOT

"LEMME TELL YA SOMETHING FORMER WRESTLER MAN TURNED GANG LEADER! BEATING ON WOMAN AND CHILDREN IS NOT... COOL!!!  THE RATH WILL NOT CONDONE SUCH SHITTY STANDARDS!  PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE YOU PUSSY!  YOU BETTER HOPE THEY GIVE YOU A COMFORTABLE CELL IN PRISION, BECAUSE IF I EVER SEE YOUR FACE OUT HERE OR HEAR ABOUT YOU DOING SOME OTHER FUCK-SHIT LIKE THIS EVER AGAIN, I'M GONNA HIT YOU WITH THE NASTIEST MOST DISRESPECTFUL SUPLEX EVER SEEN BY ANYONE ON THE PRO CIRCUIT!  THE RATH WILL TEAR YOU LIMB FROM LIMB, PUT YOU BACK TOGETHER LIKE A 5 PIECE PUZZLE, JUST TO PUMMEL YOU WITH AN ELBOW DROP FROM THE TOP ROPE! BUT NOT BEFORE I RIP THAT STUPID HEAD OF YOURS OFF AND CRUSH IT LIKE A WATERMELON ON THE BEACH!!!" Rath yelled as he growled. "SO IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU, YOU'RE GONNA STAY IN PRISION AND YOU'RE GONNA LIKE IT!  GOT IT SHIT HEAD!?"