Chapter 130: Big Fat Alien Wedding- Part 1!

-WITH ALL MIGHT-

Edit 12/2/23:  Ochako parents dialogue.

"I still can't believe it..."  All Might said to Mirio as he stared at his bandaged hand.  "All For One...  Is truly gone...  Dead...  Erased...  All these years of fighting...  Had all led to this, yet...  I still can't believe it's real..."

All Might clenches his fist tightly as he coughs slightly

"Vilgax...  The Conqueror..."  All Might muttered as he remembered Vilgax killing All For One.  "He did...  What me and my predecessors have been trying to achieve for generations...  In a matter of moments..."

"He absorbed all of the quirks All For One had and used them against Ren-san in their battle..."  Mirio added.

"And Ren nearly lost his life in the process...  Because I couldn't fight alongside him as he did for me.  Even though he was in so much pain, he kept pushing forward...  For the people behind him..."  All Might replied.  "Vilgax was Ren's Nemesis...  HIS All For One...  The one who took away his master's life...  The one he swore revenge on..."

Mirio's hands begin to shake as he remembers the carnage Vilgax had wrought upon arrival.

"Young Togata...?"  All Might asked.

"That monster...  He was...  Unlike anything I've ever seen before...!  He killed...  So many heroes...  So easily...!  Even All For One...!  A man with the power to steal quirks...!  Was killed by him..."  Mirio muttered as he held his shaking hands.  "I regret not being able to help you during that battle...!  If I was there, maybe you wouldn't have needed to push yourself that far...!  But...!"

"You were not ready...  All For One was a monster who had lived for over 100 years, who knows what kind of quirks he was hiding inside that body of his...?"  All Might replied.

"But I could've done something!  All of those people, they were scared!  Scared and hurt and I just...!  I should've- "

"Don't go down that road...  It's quite the slippery one and only leads into darkness...  Ren could tell you all about it..."  All Might replied.  

"Ren...?"  Mirio asked.

"He told me once before he spent quite a long time hunting that monster Vilgax for what he did to his master...  That he was consumed with rage and lost sight of the hero's way...  He didn't care whether or not he lived or died, he only wanted vengeance  And that he was ashamed of the things he had done in that time of his life..."  All Might replied.  "The past is the past Young Togata, there is no point in trying to stop the wind from blowing.  The world will continue to spin, whether you want it to or not."

"All Might is right Togata.  Don't waste your time with should've's, would've's and could've's.  They hardly ever change a thing."  Recovery Girl replied.