Chapter 30: Suspicions Rising!

"HERO TEAM... WINS!"  All Might announced.

"10 months ago, I met someone who finally believes in me, who stood by me when no one else would...  That person told me that I had what it took to become a hero...  That person put me through hell in order to stand where I am now! That's why I'm going to U.A. no matter what!"  Izuku's words echoed in Katsuki's mind.  "I'm done being held back by these fears... and by you! I'll become a hero, just like him!"

Katsuki was speechless.  His anger rising even higher than it ever had before upon hearing the announcement.  His whole world shattered in less than 15 whole minutes, this belief that he was the strongest, the greatest, the undisputed future number 1 hero, all done and dusted.  He stared at the giant diamond pillar Diamondhead head created with a silent fury brewing in his eyes, gritting his teeth as hard as he could, yet all this did nothing to soothe his frustration.

"This is a joke, right...?  There's just no way..."  Katsuki said as he looked behind him at the wave of large diamond pillars that spread through the building and across the entire training ground.  "There's no way Deku can be this powerful, this strong...!  HE WAS ALWAYS A PEBBLE ON THE SIDE OF MY PATH, SO HOW!?"

At the fifth floor, Ochaco began to puke due to reaching past her quirk's weight limit

At the fifth floor, Ochaco began to puke due to reaching past her quirk's weight limit.  Diamondhead created a crystal bucket for her as he rubbed her back and Tenya held her hair up.

"Sorry to put you through that Uraraka-san...  I had no idea there was a limit to how much weight you can handle..."  Diamondhead said apologetically.

"D-don't worry about it so much Deku-kun...  We won, that's all that matters."  Ochaco replied before puking again.

"To think you both devised a way to win within the allocated time, I graciously accept this loss!  That was a fine match!"  Tenya commented.  "Midoriya-kun, to think that you were capable of such a grand feat, you really are full of surprises, aren't you?"

Diamondhead only chuckles and rubs the back of his head as he looked at Tenya.

"You were great too Iida, you really took it seriously didn't you?"  Ochaco asked before wiping her mouth of vomit.

"Of course!  This training was both great practice for you two as well as provided a great insight into how a villain's mind works!  I am thankful for this experience!"  Tenya declared.

Ochaco attempts to stifle her laugh upon seeing Tenya's reactions.

"He's so serious!"  Ochaco thought to herself as she covered her mouth.

In the monitoring room, everyone's eyes were glued to the screen that displayed the giant pillars Diamondhead had unleashed, not only did it destroy the training building, it proceeded to spread towards 3 city blocks and destroy multiple other buildings as well.

"W-what is this wicked power...?"  Fumikage stated.

"That was almost...  a bit scary..."  Mina added.