Chapter 25: The First Trial!

"With that being said, the demonstration's over."  Aizawa announced.  "Let's get started with the real thing."

Suddenly, a loud beeping is heard as it catches the rest of the class's attention, all turning their gaze towards Four Arm's dial on his shoulder, which flashed red.  Then, a red flash blinds them as Four Arms had changed back into Izuku.

"You're back!"  Tenya exclaimed.

Izuku chuckles slightly at everyone's attention.

"I guess the time limit was up..."  Izuku replied.

"Time limit?"  The brown haired girl asked.

"Yeah, because of this device on my wrist, the most I can stay in a single form right now is about 10 minutes.  It's supposed to help my body get used to the multiple mutation quirks inside my DNA."  Izuku explained, showing everyone the Omnitrix.

"Amazing... I've never seen anything like it..."  Tenya commented as he observed the device.  "But, why do you need this device to use your quirk?"

"I'll explain it later, we have a test to focus on, remember Ida-kun?"  Izuku replied.

"So focused and driven!  Truly, you will make a fine hero!"  Tenya replied.

From a distance, Katsuki was listening in on the two.

"10 minutes huh...?"  Katsuki whispered to himself.

The first test begins, the 50-meter dash.  The first two to participate are a frog like green haired girl and Tenya.  They take their positions at the starting line.

A machine with a camera at the end was waiting at the finish line for them to record their times

"On your marks...  Get set..."  The machine announced as a gun fire is heard.

Tenya immediately takes off, leaving the girl behind and crossing the finish line, the girl follows behind as she crosses the finish line as well, with about 2.5 seconds between them.

"3.04 seconds!"  The machine announced for Tenya's score.

Tenya stops in and looks at the length of the track.