Chapter 119: The Falling Star Of U.A.!

-WITH IZUKU-

A low rumble shakes the hostage students as they swing in the air. Tenya's eyes begin to twitch, he slowly awakens due to the rumbling.

"W-what's... What's that...?" Tenya muttered as his vision begins to focus and he sees his feet dangling over the edge of the cliff. "W-what is this!?"

"Ugh... Dude, mind keeping it down...? I'm trying to- HOLY MOTHER OF- " Denki exclaimed as he woke up and saw his feet dangling over the edge as well. "WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!?"

"... Just... A few more minutes Mom..." Hanta muttered.

"Sero, Kirishima, you guys! Wake up!" Denki yelled, awakening everyone from their slumber. "We've got a bit of a situation here!!!"

"Hm...? What's wrong Kaminari...? I thought you weren't a morn- WOAH WOAH WOAH!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO! Not this situation!" Hanta yelled. "I only ever dreamed about this happening in my nightmares!"

"WHY ARE WE DANGLING OVER A MOUNTAIN TOP!?" Minoru yelled.

"Hold on, I'll get us free! Let me just- "

"Don't! If you use your acid to melt away the vines, then we'll all fall!" Rikido yelled to Mina.

"Maybe if I use my tape to latch onto something, we can swing back over to the ledge...!" Hanta said as he tried to free his arms. "Damn it, no good! I can't break free!"

"These vines are too damn tight...! I can't break free!" Eijiro replied as he struggled to free his arm.

"I can't believe I'm in this situation because of you "elites"..." Neito muttered.

"Is this really the time to be playing the blame game!?" Mina yelled.

Another rumbling is felt as the vine holding them all shakes violently.

"W-what was that?" Denki asked as they all look back over to the ledge, seeing Wildvine fighting against Armodrillo and Michael.

"Midoriya-Kun!" Tenya exclaimed.

"What's he doing here!?" Eijiro exclaimed.

Armodrillo slams both of his hands down onto the ground, creating an Earthquake that cracks the land beneath them. The ground splits into two; making Wildvine leap into the air as he throws down 4 seed bombs, to which Michael blasts them out of the air.

One of the seeds however, expands from the shell and grows into a large vine that slams Michael back down onto the ground. Armodrillo easily rips through the vines as 2 more seeds land in front of him. The seeds erupt and grow into large vines that grab Armodrillo and slam him down into the ground as a bright green flash catches his attention once more.

Swarms of Buzzshocks fly towards Armodrillo, who quickly transforms into Swampfire and controls the vines around his body to start attacking the Buzzshocks swarming him.

The duplicates of Buzzshocks all dodge the vines' attacks and shock them with their electricity as Swampfire begins to ignite the ground around himself; creating a barrier of fire that forces the other Buzzshocks away.

"Don't get too close to those flames! If you do, we'll start dropping like flies!" Buzzshock said to his other duplicates as they.

"Then do us both a favor and just drop now!" Michael yelled as he unleashed a flurry of his golden blasts onto Buzzshock, striking some of them as most continue to dodge.

"Yeah sure, let me get right on that!" Buzzshock yelled as he and his remaining duplicates began to fight against Michael and Swampfire both. "Did you really think that demand would work!?"