Chapter 41: We Are One!

"So, what do we do now Sensei?"  Izuku's Cannonbolt asked.

Ren's Cannonbolt steps forward and looks over at Izuku with a smirk.

"We use their strengths to fight for us!"  Ren's Cannonbolt explained as he then shifted into a ball like form.

Ren's Cannonbolt begins to roll towards Vulkanus.

"Woah... so cool!"  Izuku's Cannonbolt said before following Ren's Cannonbolt closely behind.

 Vulkanus laughs as he only crosses his arms and stands confidantly, closing his eyes while sporting a grin on his face.

"You just don't learn, do you Ren boy?"  Vulkanus stated teasingly.

"New species detected, Arburian Pelarotas.  Deploying counter measures."  Vulkanus' suit stated.

Ren's Cannonbolt charges towards Vulkanus, as he strikes; Vulkanus does not move a single inch as he easily swats away Ren's Cannonbolt to his left.  In an instant, Cannonbolt is flung across the field and towards Sunder, who was locked in a hand to hand struggle against Devlin.

"Devlin, heads up!"  Ren's Cannonbolt yelled out.

Devlin looks over to his right and sees a flying Cannonbolt coming towards him, realizing the plan Ren has set in motion; he smirks and headbutts Sunder to send him stumbling backwards into Cannonbolt's path.  Ren's Cannonbolt strikes Sunder, bouncing him back towards Vulkanus while sending Sunder crashing into the wall.  Ren's Cannonbolt at almost break neck speed flies towards Izuku's Cannonbolt. 

"W-woah wait, Sensei!  Watch out!"  Izuku's Cannonbolt exclaimed.

Ren's Cannonbolt strikes Izuku's Cannonbolt, causing him to be flung towards Khyber, who blocks with his sword as he is pushed back a great distance before barely managing to parry Cannonbolt away.  Both Cannonbolts land, with Ren's Cannonbolt landing perfectly and Izuku stumbling backwards a bit before falling onto his butt.

"W-woah..."  Izuku's Cannonbolt commented.  "T-that didn't even hurt!"

"Right?  The yellow shells on Cannonbolt is practically armor!  Ricochets off of almost anything!"  Ren's Cannonbolt replied.  "He's a bit top heavy though, but in this case, that isn't so bad!"

Both Vulkanus and Khyber take a few steps closer to Ren and Izuku's Cannonbolt's, with Vulkanus gripping both of his fists and Khyber readying his blade.  The two Cannonbolt's then stand back to back with each other, staring down their opponents.

"So, you get where I'm going with this now?"  Ren's Cannonbolt asked Izuku's Cannonbolt.

"I believe so Sensei!"  Izuku's Cannonbolt replied eagerly.  "It's like a pinball machine, we're the ball and everyone else are the obstacles!"