Chapter 42: A Scolding For Everyone!

It was another bright and early morning for Izuku as he groggily made his way to school, bags still under his eyes as he yawned widely, he scratches his hair as he blinked a few times; trying to keep them open as best as he could.

"I'm so exhausted...  I barely got any sleep because of the mission, then there was that surprise visit..."  Izuku said to himself as he continued his way to school.

-4 HOURS AGO-

A blue portal opens within Izuku's room, with his alarm clock showing that only 10 seconds had passed since they had originally left.  Ren, Izuku and Paradox all step through the portal and Izuku stretches, relieved that he's back home.

"It's nice to be back, I feel like I could sleep for a week..."  Izuku said as he finished stretching.

"With the day you had, I wouldn't blame you."  Ren replied.  "Sleep tight kid, we still have our morning training sessions."

"Yes Sensei..."  Izuku replied as he slowly made his way to his bed.

Izuku jumps onto his bed, almost instantly falling asleep as he snores.  Ren smiles as he pulls the blanket over Izuku, rubbing his hair as he does.

"You've chosen a fine student Ren."  Paradox commented.

Ren stands up and looks at Izuku with a smile on his face.

"I sure did.  Think you can drop me off where you found me?"  Ren asked Paradox.

"Of course, follow me."  Paradox said as he opened a portal.  "Oh, I'd brace yourselves for what's about to come in the morning if I were you..."

"What do you mean by that?"  Ren asked.

"You'll see..."  Paradox replied as the two stepped through the portal.

-3 HOURS LATER-

Izuku was in his Cannonbolt form and Ren was in his Diamondhead form as they fought on the beach.

Izuku:

Ren: