Chapter 127: The Tenth Symphony!

-WITH THE RESCUE TEAM-

"Yaoyorozu! Where are you!? Yaoyorozu!" Shoto yelled as he desperately tried to look for Momo. "YAOYOROZU!"

"Uraraka-san!  Uraraka-san!"  Tenya called out to the large crowd.

"Shit! Pony-tail and round cheeks must've gotten separated from us in this cluster-fuck of a crowd!" Katsuki yelled to Eijiro, Shoto and Tenya.  "Everyone's shoving and pushing each other like its the end of the world!"

"More than half of Kamino is destroyed already from this Conqueror's challenge thing!  And that squid-guy, just what the hell is he!?  Is he even human!?"  Eijiro asked as he continued to run alongside everyone else.

Bursting from the building beside Shoto however, multiple Petrosapian Nomus suddenly block the three's path, along with some citizens. The citizens blocked off stare at the Nomu's terrified as some try to turn around, only for more wild Nomu's to block them off as well.

"Oh no, we're blocked in!" Eijiro yelled as more Nomu's surrounded them from behind.

"There's no where else to run, we have to make some space for these people!" Shoto yelled as he lifted his sleeve up.

"IDIOT! IF YOU USE YOUR ICE USE HERE, YOU'RE GONNA GET EVERYONE ELSE TRAPPED TOO!" Katsuki yelled to Shoto as his hands flickered with explosions. "

"Your explosions won't help either!  The push back from the force alone could- "

"YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW THAT DUMBASS!?"  Katsuki yelled angrily to Tenya.  "Fuck...!  These Nomu's... They look like a bunch of Diamondheads...! If that's true, then my explosions won't do a damn thing to them...! What can we do here... How do we- "

Multiple blaster shots are fired from behind, making the three look behind and see a plumber with a proto-tool leaping over the Nomu's; firing at all of them with alarming accuracy as he dodges all of their attacks, flipping and slashing through their limbs and clearing the path behind them.

"Woah...!  Who is that!?"  Eijiro asked as Rook leaps down from a nearby building and nets up the remaining Nomu's blocking the path.

"Everyone! This way, please hurry!  Help any elderly or children you can and evacuate the premises quickly!" Rook yelled to the civilains as he directed the crowd.

"Looks like we didn't have to worry so much...!  Come on!"  Shoto yelled as he ran with the group.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO ICEY-HOT!"  Katsuki yelled.

The crowd begins to move once more as Rook and his disciple continue using their proto-tools to protect the civilians from the Nomus.  A little girl falls down to the ground and begins to cry as her mother tries to come back for her.

"Don't worry, I got you!" Tenya exclaimed as he picked the girl up and ran towards her mother. "Everyone! Please, down this way! Hurry!"

Tenya hands back the little girl to her mother and urges her to move with the crowd.  The disciple with the plumber 

"T-Tenya!?" The Plumber with the proto-tool exclaimed as he sees a Nomu charging towards him. "TENYA, LOOK OUT!!!"

Tenya looks behind and sees a Vulpimancer infused Nomu charging towards him. The Plumber's proto-tool quickly shifts into a bow and arrow-like weapon and he fires a shot at the beast; killing it instantly as the shot blasts its head off.

"Tenya! What in the world are you doing here!? It's dangerous!" The Plumber with the proto-tool yelled as he ran over to Tenya. "You could've been killed! Pay more attention to your surroundings!"