Chapter 117: I'll Be Your Hero! REMASTERED

-NO!  THIS ISN'T AN EXTRA CHAPTER!-

I'm sure most of you are a bit confused as to why I re-uploaded this chapter.  Well simply put?  I wasn't very happy with how it ended and felt like I could've done more with it...I was just so concerned with getting stuff out on time that I ended up cutting some corners and I hated myself for it.  (I actually lost sleep over this, just so you all know.)  I don't know why I didn't just announced that I needed one more day to finish it and it ended up eating me up from the inside.

I personally felt like the fight didn't showcase enough of Izuku's character and capabilities and so... Well, I chose to rewrite it and added in some new scenes and dialogue to go with it!  This will most likely be the only time I'll ever do this and I apologize for getting all of your hopes up with this.  But I knew that if I let this slide, I would end up regretting it, which I did, lol.  

So I hope you enjoy the new story and have a great rest of your day!

-WITH KOTA-

Kota sits at the edge of his secret hideout, looking down at the ground as he remembered words from Mandalay.

"Kota-kun...  I know things have been hard for you ever since your parents died.  I can't imagine the kind of pain you're going through right now, I know that you must see heroes as selfish people...  But you know what...?"  Mandalay's voice said to Kota.  "I'm sure there will be a day where you will meet someone, someone who would be willing to risk their life to safe you...  To sacrifice their own well being for your safety...  And there, you'll understand.  Why heroes do the things they do.  And then that person will be your..."

"As if there was anyone like that...!"  Kota growled.  "They're all the same...!  All of them!  They're all...!"  

Kota looks up at the view and sees the gas and smoke rising from the forest

"W-what's...  What's that...!?"  Kota muttered in shock as he stood up and stared at the chaos happening in the forest.

!?"  Kota muttered in shock as he stood up and stared at the chaos happening in the forest