Future Heroes Special! Act 3: Treading Lightly!

Four Arms lands a strike across Dr. Animo's face, knocking him back towards the pods.  

Dr

Dr. Animo grabs onto the broken metal floor to stop himself, only to be met with a shoulder charge from Four Arms.  

Dr. Animo is slammed back into an empty pod slot and kicks Four Arms away before leaping into the air, to which Four Arms transforms into Spitter.  Spitter releases a torrent of his ooze at Dr. Animo, blasting him upwards against the ceiling before transforming into Wildvine.

 Animo, blasting him upwards against the ceiling before transforming into Wildvine

(Adult Wildvine by GozenFrost on Devinat art.)

Wildvine wraps his vines around Dr. Animo and proceeds to slams him down onto the ground repeatedly.

Stinkfly continues to try and pry his tail out as Uravity runs over to him, casting a spell that unravels the metal pipe around his tail.

"Thanks for that!"  Stinkfly said to Uravity as the two looked back over to the fight.  "I can't believe he just did that to me!  I was just trying to help!"

"It's...  Better if you don't.  He prefers it this way..."  Uravity replied as she held cuddles in her arms and watched the fight unfold.

"But- "

"Trust me, he really doesn't like it when someone else interferes."  Uravity replied as the two look back over to the fight together.

Wildvine slams Dr. Animo into the wall next to him before being throwing him overhead and onto his back. Dr. Animo desperately tries to free himself of Wildvine's vines as Wildvine looms over him.

"You should've stayed gone when you broke out of the Null Void Animo...!" Wildvine growled to Dr. Animo as he transformed into Diamondhead.  "Now, I'm going to feed you your teeth!"

Dr. Animo rips the vines apart and charges towards Diamondhead.  Diamondhead punches the ground and releases a cascade of diamonds that make their way towards Dr. Animo.

 Animo