Chapter 115: Digging Deeper!

-EARLY MORNING-

Aizawa stands in front of the lounge, staring at the sunrise quietly as he suddenly hears a set of footsteps behind him.

"Good morning Aizawa-Sensei."  Izuku said as he approached him.

"Morning.  You're up early, the first to arrive even."  Aizawa replied.  "I take it no one else is awake yet?"

"No not yet.  I'm used to waking up this early, since it's around the same time that my Sensei and I start training."  Izuku replied.  

"I didn't know that.  Just when I thought you couldn't surprise me any further.  It's rare to see someone as disciplined as you."  Aizawa replied.  "That's a good routine to have.  To get to training as soon as possible."

"By the time I was finished brushing my teeth and putting on my clothes, everyone was just starting to wake up."  Izuku continued.

"I see.  I suppose it won't be much longer then before everyone else joins us."  Aizawa said to Izuku before turning back over to the sunrise.

"Yeah, shouldn't be..."  Izuku replied as he looked at the sunrise with Aizawa.

The two share a moment of silence, simply listening to the sounds of the early morning birds chirping, as well as feeling a light breeze passing by them together.  Aizawa looks down over to Izuku, who had a look of serious determination on his face as he clenched his Omnitrix.

"You look motivated today."  Aizawa replied.  "I hope you had enough sleep last night.  Today will be a trying day for you.  I'll expect you to preform at your absolute best."

"Don't worry, I'm ready for it.  Ready for anything that may come our way."  Izuku replied.  "More than you could ever imagine..."

"Our way...?"  Aizawa thought to himself as he glanced over to Izuku.  "Midoriya..?"

"I won't let any of you hurt my friends...!  My family...!  My friends...!  Sensei...!  I won't let that future come to pass!  But if this is attack on the training camp is something that is meant to happen, then bring it on...!  If you wanna get to them, you'll have to kill me first...!"  Izuku thought to himself as the sun rose to shine down its light on him.  "Manny...  Or rather, Michael; I really trusted you back then you know.  I thought you were such a kind and gentle person, but now that I know you who really are and what you've done, along with what you will do...!  I'll make sure you and Albedo both regret ever coming here...!  I'll change that future...!  No matter what it'll take...!"

The doors behind them open as multiple footsteps can be heard.

"Looks like everyone's just about here."  Aizawa commented as he and Izuku turned to face the rest of the class.  

"Morning everyone!"  Izuku called out to the group.

"Morning...  Deku-kun..."  Ochako replied as she yawned and stretched, smiling at Izuku once more.

"Good morning Uraraka-san."  Izuku replied as he returned Ochako's smile.

"  Izuku replied as he returned Ochako's smile