Nesting - Fluff

It was safe to say Jim blew his top when he walked into his and Freddie's shared bedroom to find nearly 30 pillows and 10 blankets bundled on it, a sleepy Freddie curled in the middle, lazily flicking through a magazine.

"Where the hell did all this come from?!" Jim yelled suddenly, making Freddie jump. When he realised his partner was in the room he perked up and joyfully held a hand out for him.

Jim did not find this amusing.

"How in gods name am I meant to sleep here now?" Jim waved his hands around. Freddie, in a different headspace due to his hormones, was taken aback at Jim's tone.

"I'm nesting. I did it with Sophie and Emi, I can't help it, it's just part of my hormone schedule. I'm sorry, I can put it back." Freddie shyly shuffled out of bed, and Jim realised he was wearing his old pyjamas, the ones he hadn't worn since he was pregnant with Emi. Ouch.

Jim jumped into action, realising what he had done. "Hey, no, you don't have to put it back. I'm sorry honey, it's been a long day. You get comfy baby, and I'll bring you in some tea, okay? That's it, you lay down sweetheart." Jim helped Freddie back into bed, putting a couple blankets over his rounded tummy and blowing a raspberry on it, making Freddie giggle.

Jim was more than happy to make Freddie a tea (and a banana & lettuce sandwich, per request; Jim nearly gagged at the sound of it) and brought them up to him, who was now contentedly resting against a huge long pillow, watching the television when Jim turned it on. Freddie hummed and reached for his husband, who gave him a cuddle and some kisses.

"You make me feel so loved Jimmy." Freddie smiled and tucked his nose into Jim's neck. Jim's heart melted, and he kissed Freddie softly on the crown of his head. "I love you honey, more than anything."

Just then, the girls came into the room, wanting their daddy as they hadn't seen him before school - he was too busy doing "other things" in the toilet. Screw him, but he woke up extremely horny. Jim was more than happy to assist when the girls were gone.

Freddie snuggled his babies close to him, slumping against the pillows. The three of them made small talk about the girls' days at school, and their plans for the Easter break (in April they were going to travel to Jim's mother in Ireland and see her and Jim's siblings. They'd stay for a week.)

Freddie nibbled on his sandwich and happily passed it to Emi when she said she wanted to try. Jim watched on with utter fear in his eyes. He nearly fainted when Emi said it tasted nice, and passed it to Sophie who also said it wasn't bad.

"See, I'm not crazy!" Freddie giggled as he snuggled his babies, eating the other half of the sandwich. Jim wrinkled his nose in disgust. He could argue otherwise.