040b - Family Dinner Part 2

(040b - Family Dinner Part 2)

Please Read.

First of all, Glowree_20 suggested I create a Group chat for my books which I have yesterday. A lot of you guys have joined and it has been really fun. But in case you haven't joined, just let me know. I'll send the group link to you immediately.

Secondly...

Okay, so I know it seems like I'm focusing a lot more on Dawn and Chima than the other major characters because I've been writing about them for a while now. This is basically the third chapter in a roll with Dawn's POV, and trust me there are still like two more.

I just want to let you guys know that it is intentional. Remember, I have this all planned out, I didn't just expect the chapters to keep adding up because the spirit takes over a lot 🤣. The steamy dance scene with the family dinner was supposed to be two chapters at most, but now we are entering the third. Again, the spirit just takes over.

But don't fret, because I'm working towards a goal and the goal is that I'm ending Dawn's POV latest in chapter 43... latest. This means we won't be getting Dawn's POV till towards the end of Almost Unfixable. This also means that the much anticipated #Dachima Kiss scene and our babies becoming official will be taking place between this chapter and chapter 43.

So from chapter 53, till the end of the book, there will be a Sidara, Jidela, and occasionally Semeeha take over. You'll still see Dawn and Chima because they still have a lot of roles to play in the plot, but now as a couple and in their friends' POVs. Shey, we get?

Now, let's see if Deolu Dayo takes kindly to strange boys in his house 🌚. Dive in 😌🔥.

𝐃𝐀𝐖𝐍(Dawn Damipe Dayo)

𝐃𝐀𝐖𝐍
(Dawn Damipe Dayo)

Holy Shit.

On a normal day, I'd have been super excited if my Dad cuts his business trip short to come home.

I'd have even been the first person to jump at the door to greet him when he walks in.

But right now, I was frozen on my spot beside Chima, watching the twins hopping in excitement as they waited for Dad to walk through the door. While Dean and mum were still busy getting things together in the kitchen, acting natural about this new development, I was legit almost having a mental breakdown.

I've said it before, my parents have always been open about teenage relationships. Well, until I opened up to them about what happened between TK and me. Mum grew slightly skeptical, but Dad? He began to show his disinterest in it. He didn't flat out tell me not to date anymore, he was just a lot more skeptical than mum.