Chapter 1

18/07/2024

18/07/2024

The television was playing softly in the background of the restaurant, a random interview of someone filling the air but didn't care enough to listen. Instead, I watched as people hustled through the streets, of course, rudely shoving past each other. It was close to Ten in the morning and I would be going in about three minutes to the beach. Checking my watch, I counted down from ten in my head, knowing exactly when Hobi Hyung would be showing up.

"Ayo Taehyung-ah!" Hobi Hyung shouted.

"Yah Hyung!" I called out as I reached him.

"We're leaving the restaurant, come with Jk after he's finished with his banana milk,"  he declared as he looked up sideways to see Jungkook with a nod.

"Ok, we'll be joining you all on the beach,"

After a few minutes...

"V it's so hot out here and the beach is so crowded, I wonder how many people are here," Jk said with a laugh.

"Let's go meet our Hyungs now, they'll be waiting for us" I exclaimed.

"Yasssss, let's go and enjoy our short vacation!" Nodding my head as a response. Yes, we craved this short vacation.

Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce myself! Ahem Ahem, I'm Kim Taehyung and these were my friends/work colleagues, we're here for a short break from our tiring work as spies. We work in a Spy Agency named Hybe and our group name is BTS, behind the scenes? Nahhhh we're Bangtan Sonyeondan.

I relaxed lying down on the chair near the seashore with Jimin next to me.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH" someone screamed as I perk up to the person and saw Jin Hyung screaming his lungs out while Rm and Hobi Hyung were laughing at him. "NAMJOONAHHHHHH, You are so dead. How can you put a toy snake in the water and wrap it around my leg?!" He yelled like he was rapping at the speed of a bullet train.

"It was a prank by Jungkook I didn't do anything?!"

"Jungkook-ahhhhhh"
Jungkook starts to laugh at him
And here we go again. I glanced up at Jimin but he was nowhere to be found."Jimin?"

"Yoongi hyung, have you seen Jimin anywhere?" No reply. Ohh he's sleeping again.

"Jim-eeeeeeeeahhh!" someone suddenly splashed water on me. As I looked up to see the person widely grinning at me. Ohh he's dead.

"Jiminie Paboooooooooo!"

It was already night, we were back at our hotel after we finished our chaotic water fight

Jimin and I were sharing a room, whereas Jungkook, Jin, and Rm were together in the room next to us, and Yoongi and hobi were in the room in front of us. We ate our dinner and went fast asleep as we were tired.

Beeeeeeeep~
Beeeeeeeep~
Beeeeeeeep~
Beeeeeeeep~

I yawned loudly as the phone rang, I sat up and turned on the lights as I accept the group video call. Jimin woke up beside me and sat with his phone too.

"It's good to see you Bang Pd," Rm hyung said

"It's good to see you too Agents. Looks like you all were having a good night's sleep"

"Yes sir," we all say in unity.

"Sorry to disturb everyone's peaceful  sleep but you all have to return to South Korea"

"Why sir, is there any emergency case to solve?" Asked Jin hyung.

"Yup, a very important one, I have sent you all the tickets and the flight information in your emails so you all will be here by tomorrow night then we'll discuss the case. Until then Goodnight Boys."

"Good night."

Rubbing my eyes "looks like our vacation just got over within 2 days."

"Mhmm, let's get ready, our flight is in 5 hours."

"Yup" don't know what this mission brings us.

Hope you all liked the chapter!Thanks for giving me a chance <3

Thanks for giving me a chance <3