Chapter 29

The 3rd month has started and the training has gotten heated with time

The 3rd month has started and the training has gotten heated with time. I was now sitting in our training room. We were going to get our first mission this week to prove ourselves capable. The boys were going to leave for their families tomorrow and they had no idea about our first mission.

"Why do scientists don't make gadgets as they have in that barbie spy squad movie?" Lisa scoffed taking off her helmet.

"Because we're in real life not fictional," I said and Lisa huffed in reply as Jisoo and Rosé took a seat beside us.

"What did they say?" I asked them as they came back after meeting Bang PD's manager.

"The case is a Mafia case," Jisoo spoke.

"Weren't we going to get a trafficking case?" Lisa asked raising her eyebrows.

"A person named Nario Bianchi who's is an underground mafia has been spotted in Korea and none knows what's he doing here." Rosé speaks trying her hair into a bun.

"What are we supposed to do?" Lisa questions.

"We're supposed to find him and finish his game with our way," Jisoo said and turned to us with a smirk.

The three of us smirked back and made a group in a circle around her, "So what's the plan Agent Y?" I ask with a grin.

"He's recently divorced after he got caught cheating with a club bartender by his daughter," Jisoo said passing the printed papers

"He has a daughter?" I ask and Jisoo nods.

"A daughter of 8 years." She said passing the picture of Nario's daughter. She's so pretty. That sick bastard.

"The girl is smarter than her age," I mumble and keep her picture aside.

Lisa scanned the papers and turned to Jisoo to speak, "Unnie, how did you get this information from?"

"Perks of being a hacker." Jisoo shrugged and handed us the picture of the hotel he was staying in.

"This Hotel is huge and expensive." Rosé muttered and we all nodded in agreement.