Chapter 31

"Who's there?"

"Who's there?"

One of the security guys was about to open the balcony door. Before he could see us, I pulled Lisa down and slipped to the balcony below.

We were now hanging on the balcony below. I hope there's no living in this lounge.

We both quickly jumped crossed the railings and went in as the guard from above looked around. After a few minutes, we heard footsteps backing away.

Lisa and I glanced at each other, "Should we go?" Lisa asks.

"Yeah," I whisper back.

She moves a little forward and hits herself on something. "Ow-mmh"

I palmed my hand over her mouth before she could scream. "What happened?"

She points down in pain, Ouch, cactus?

Thankfully, it hit the spot where her boots were. "Are you ok?"

She gave me a thumbs-up as we finally, heard the balcony door is closed.

Checking Lisa's leg one last time, we made our way to the window carefully.

The Korean ambassador whose name was Hang sang Kyung was still in the club getting wasted

I turned to see Jisoo who just stood up from her seat with Nario's hand squishing her waist. Ahh. I made a face full of disgust.

From what it looked like, Nario is fully wasted and was about to pass out. He took out his phone and called someone.

I turned to see Hang Sang who was still drinking his drink. It's not him then.

I turned back to Jisoo who was now holding Nario and walking to the entrance. While walking, we made eye contact and she gave me a look that the plan is working perfectly.

I nod and give her a thumbs-up as she gets into the elevator.

A few more things to do and our mission will be accomplished.

I look back to Hang Sang who's now about to leave the bar too. The fuck. Is he following them?

I stood up and started following him. After following him for a few minutes, I noticed that he was going in a totally different direction. The ground floors?