Chapter 22

Running after him for 15 minutes, we finally reached the agency building

Running after him for 15 minutes, we finally reached the agency building. It was nearly 9 am and we had enough time for training.

"Now, let's go and show you the hacking room we'll be sharing." He said.

"That means our hacking room." I nodded and followed him.

Taehyung pressed his hand for the handprint lock.

The big door opened and we went in. The whole area was divided into different parts.

First, he took me into his hacking room. I looked around at the computers and screens which were placed accordingly to his needs. There were two moving chairs in front of them.

"I added a chair for you as we'll be working together." He said.

"Thanks," I said as I look around the desk and the screens.

"The server room must be near?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes. It's the other room in the front." He said and I nodded.

As I was looking around, I noticed a door. "Is there another room?"

"Ohh yeah, there's another room for me." He unlocked the door and went in, I followed him.

The room had a bed, some side tables, and a computer desk along with a bathroom.

"Sometimes I had to stay here for a late-night or urgent work. So this place was turned into an additional bedroom."

"That's nice." I nodded.

"How did you get into hacking?" I asked as I typed my initials

"Year's ago during my middle school, I hacked the teacher's portal and got all the test data sheets... I explored something which others can't do and Bang PD saw the potential in me. He was my uncle's best friend and he got to know about the thing I did... In the end, he discussed it with my parents and helped me apply for the legal course of hacking but I learned way more illegal stuff." He said looking at me with amusement.