Chapter 23

"Next 2 months, the girls and boys will have different timings for training

"Next 2 months, the girls and boys will have different timings for training. Mainly the girls will go through bighit training methods and prove themselves whereas boys will train the trainees. After the two months end, the boys will get a break from work." He said looking towards the guys as he continues "After these 3 months, you all will be training together, mainly sea route agents will go through additional training outside the agency for 2 months. By these, we'll cover 5 months of training and then you all can go through the mission successfully." Bang PD finishes.

These words were crystal clear in my mind from today's meeting. Bang PD can be strict when it comes to serious missions.

I was currently sitting on the top floor. My favorite place to be in when my nightmares haunt me to death.

Yes, it's midnight and from tomorrow onwards our training starts for the mission. We'll not see the boys for the next 3 months.

Our timing for training has been changed to 8-11 am and 4-8 pm shifts. The guys will be there for training but in a different place. Why am I thinking of them?!

Suddenly my phone buzzed. It was an unknown number. Oh yes, we got new sim cards btw.

"You're on the overview gym?"

"Who's this?"

"The one and only Kim Taehyung."

"How did you get my number?"

"You're asking a hacker this question?"

"Well, Mr. Hacker I know you're not that smart."

"Ok you caught me, I got this from the main office."

"Well, why?"

"Well, we'll rarely meet each other from tomorrow. You'll miss my handsome face"

"Ok bye, I'm blocking this number."

"Wait! Don't block me!"

"What do you want?"

"I wanted you."

"I'm blocking you bye."

"Hey let me finish my sentence!
It was 'I wanted you to say goodnight'
So Goodnight Jagiyaa."

"Have a worst night!"

"Hey, I'm hurt!
Hey, you're ignoring me! 
Heyyyyyyy!
Ok, goodnight Jagi.