Chapter 53

"Ready?" Jimin asks

"Ready?" Jimin asks.

"Ready," I leave a sigh and start walking towards Anastasia.

Never in my 22 years of living, I would have thought I would meet the daughter of my biggest enemy and here I'm going to poison her. Great just great.

So here goes nothing.

"Hey, Anastasia," I smile brightly.

"Oh hey, Réne." She smiles brighter. "Sorry I didn't get back to you."

"Oh no, it's okay. I just wanted to talk about the insanely wonderful work you've done here." Her smile turns into a grin.

"Well, thank you so much I really appreciate that." 

"Aha, that's not enough. I'm here to propose a deal with you," I assert trying to continue my act.

"What do you mean?" She raises her eyebrows.

"You see, my boyfriend likes your work too, so we thought we could ask you to organize our event," I speak as Jimin sets 2 glasses of wine beside us.

"Yes, we would like you to organize our event," Jimin says, holding my back.

"That's great. Oh my God." She smiles.

"We would love to talk about the details later but let's celebrate our deal." Jimin raises the glasses of wine and hands her a glass.

"Sure. Cheers," she smiles and gulps the drink down her throat.

I look at Jimin and he smirks.

Part 1 of the plan was successful.

"Is he making a business deal?" Yoongi asks squatting next to me

"He always does that. Every freaking year," I hissed and slipped my hand into the uniform pocket.

We were now watching Yg from the air conditioning duct, making a deal with a dealer. That man won't stop snatching wealth. Greedy bitch.

Jisoo had given every one of us the air conditioning map of the residency, so it was a beneficial idea to hide and watch the others.