Chapter 14

The next day

The next day...

"Lisa, can you pass me the coffee," I asked her as I kept the gun aside.

"Yess, unnie."

The night before, I told the girls about the real identities of the spy team and also their main motive behind getting us. They were angry but they somehow agreed as it was related to Yg. We had decided to make a nonviolent pact as Rosé was still with them.

Jennie was making us lunch as Lisa and I were making a checklist of the weapons we had. Suddenly Lisa's phone screen lit up.

"Lisa, are you using the wifi?"

"Yaa I had to check my emails."

"Ok... you got a notification." I passed her the phone.

She smiled and took the phone.

"Unnie." She squeezed my arm, her face became emotionless. "See this."

I stood up and sat beside her as Jennie came into the living room.

I took her phone and there was a video attached with the email and a note written above.

"Hello Agent L or Lisa,
Also hello to agent J and dearest agent Y...
You must be wondering, who is this and what's in the video?
This is agent V from BTS and this video is of your dearest member Rosé. If you want her fit and alive then come to San Jose airport tomorrow at 7 am with your documents and other stuff needed, Rosé will be waiting for you in South Korea. See you soon.
~Agent V" I read out the note with boiling anger.

"Jisoo, start the video," Jennie said furiously.

I clicked on the video.

After 5 minutes...

"That fucking bastard did that to her. Thorns in thighs ahh, that's a painful spot to do it. I'm going to kill him if I meet." Jennie grumbled in anger.

"It's all my fault to leave her alone," Lisa mumbled to herself.

"Lisa you could be in that place with Rosé too! Don't blame yourself!" I assured her and turned towards Jennie. "Jennie, how're her cuts? Will Rosé be okay?"

"Yeah, the cuts are on the right spot, the aftershave would have been painful on the cuts but the alcohol in it will cure them. Even though that doctor guy was hard on her but he was careful with the things."

"That's good to hear then" I let out a sigh.

"I'm more proud of her that she didn't scream even though it was much pain," Jennie said with a sheepishly proud smile.

"She's our Chaeyoung-ah," Lisa said hugging us "and we'll get her right?"

"Right! Now pack your and Rosé's clothes! We have to get back to our forbidden place. Rosé is in Korea so we'll get her and Yg too."

They left for their apartments to pack their stuff as I replied to the email by "We'll be there tomorrow so don't you dare to do something to her or else you'll face the consequences.
~ Agent Y"

"How dare you all torture that Agent without my permission?!" I can imagine his angry face right now

"Bang Pd, we just did to make our work easier." Rm hyung explained.

"I won't listen to anything! You all will be getting your penalties when you arrive back in South Korea. I don't want any bad behavior towards them from now on!"

"Ok sir "

"Now Agent Hope, you'll be talking to me with the other Blackpink members through video call tomorrow, I want a prior online meeting before they board the plane. And it should not have any other BTS member present during that time!"

"Ok sir" hobi hyung said.

"And I want the members assigned to be with the given agent and treat them respectfully! Is that clear?"

"Yes sir!" We cried out.

"I didn't hear."

"Yes sir!" We spoke louder and then he hung up.

We took a sigh of relief and I went to my room for packing. Jimin was already on his way to SK with Rosé as they left early morning by the orders of Bang PD.

My mind was still thinking about Agent Y. She replied to me through email. I was shocked but still a bit happy that I was finally going to see her face.

Just a few hours to meet you, Kim Jisoo.

Authors note-
Short chapter I know;)
I'll try to write lengthy chapters and also speed up the storyline after the first few days in Korea.
The next chapters are gonna be filled with Vsoo and other ship moments! Please vote and comment.
Till then, take care, everyone.