Chapter 2

19/07/2024

19/07/2024

The sunlight came shining through the window of the airplane, clouds below us as the sun rises through the horizon. I look beside myself as a sleeping figure takes loud snores. What to expect when your seat partner is Jin. Don't call me out, we may be different by age but we call each other by real and different names. I looked at my watch to check the time and it was nearly 6:30 am, which means I nearly had the sleep of 2 hours. I got up from my seat as the Jet was a private jet by our company, it was comfortable and easy to do our stuff on our own. Joon hyung was reading a book beside him was Jimin who was wearing a sunglass trying to ignore the sunlight as Namjoon hyung preferred natural light for reading.
Yoongi hyung was sleeping, I wonder if he's even alive sometimes. Hobi hyung and Jk we're nowhere to be found. Strange or pantry!

I stood up and left to check the pantry and guess what I found, those two were searching up for food on the wrong shelf. I decided to ignore them as a good idea popped into my head.
Yasssss now you see Park Jimin REVENGE.

I took a handful of ice cubes and went back to the compartment. Jimin fell asleep with his sunglasses on. I saw his t-shirt being tugged inside his Jeans pants. Hmmmmm more fun. I took slow steps to get behind his seat and waited for a perfect moment as it seems to be a good time, I dropped those inside his t-shirt from the front and back. Then I ran back to my seat and pretended to be asleep.

A few minutes passed and then came a long cry from Jimin's seat.

"KIM M*THERFUCKING TAEHYUNG!"

I pulled up the window shield of the car we were sitting in as the agency building arrived from a few meters away

I pulled up the window shield of the car we were sitting in as the agency building arrived from a few meters away. It was 1 pm already. Flying from Hawaii back to Korea took 9-10 hours to be exact and we were tired aff.

"I'm gonna jump to my bed and there's no one stopping me!" Jin hyung said as we step out of the car.

"And when Hitman will hit you, there's no one stopping him" Yoongi hyung blurted out as Jin hyung glared at him.

"Damnn hyung," Jk said cheekily smiling at his words

"Now now now, take all your bags and meet at the meeting room after keeping them in your rooms. Bang PD is waiting for us." Rm hyung said patting mine and Jimin's back.

We kept our bags in our respective rooms and ran towards the meeting room. We enter the room and saw hitman bang standing near a board, arms crossed observing everything. Damn he looks serious

"I hope you all had a nice time in Hawaii"

"We didn't even get time to feel nice" Yoongi hyung muttered slowly sitting beside me

Jin hyungs eyes widened " Yes! Yes, we had our best time!"

"Ok ok, what about you Agent Park?" Bang PD asked as Jimin opened his eyes nearly tripping from his seat.

"Uhh uhh Perfect," said with a wide smile, giving him a thumbs up.

"Mhmm," said walking back to his seat slowly as the silence came across the room.

As for my curiosity, I stood up to break the silence "Excuse me, sir, can we get to know about our sudden returning"

"Ahh yeah, you all must be curious to know about it...... You all know Yg Agency right? The company which used to be next to us in the Spy agencies league?" We all nod as a response.

"Then you all might be knowing the case of him running away, stealing all the government funds and the company's funds 2 years ago?" We nod again as a response.

"So this is it, we've got orders from the government to find him out and you all are going to find YG" bang Pd finished.

We all stood up dumbfounded as we didn't have a single clue about Yg's disappearance other than this basic knowledge.

"But-" hobi hyung got cut out by Bang PD.

"I know you all must be confused because you all don't have any clues about this mission" we all nod again

Bang PD took a deep breath and continued "but there are many clues which we got from his old training base which was burned before the police reached him and his team"

"He thought his every information was burned and hidden from the world but unfortunately, we found out some burned pictures of his team"

"The 4 undercover agents who were working under him?!" Asked Namjoon hyung with a shocked voice.
I was shocked too as the agents working under him were incredibly good at their work unless their identities were hidden and no one knew them instead of Yg himself.

"Yes they and you all will be more shocked to know who they are" he exclaimed as he started showing the white screen which lit up. Our eyes widened in shock as we see 4 girls standing together with each other.
3 of the girl's faces were somehow visible but the 4th girl in the corner didn't have her face as it was torn down.

"Holy shit, they're all.." Jk whispered

"Girls" I completed his sentence

"Yes, "Girls". Gentlemen and gentlemen, I show you Yg's main spear "Blackpink".