Chapter 5

The next day

The next day...

Here we go again. It's the 3rd interview and I'm tired?! How can they give a damn interview with no dancing skills?! The school has no faith in their teachers that they can do everything alone. This person who's standing in front of me has no expressions while dancing.

"Umm can you smile at least?" He showcased his stunning white teeth.
"I told you to smile not that-" he continued to do that. Why the hell he's not listening! That's it, I have loosened my shit! "I told you to smile, why don't you smile? You just have to curve your lips and smile not show your teeth." I said showing him how to do it.

"Yes ma'am"

Then he tried again but failed miserably. And I'm done here.

I got out of my seat and gave him a farewell by telling him that we will call him later.

Then I went to Chaeyoung-ah and the situation was very similar to mine but instead of expressions she had problems with their music techniques. I shook my head in annoyance and the final bell rang.
As the school got over we packed up our things and headed back home. Don't know what tomorrow brings uhh.

13 hours flight?! 13 hours flight to California?! It's been only 5 hours as we're sitting on this jet and I've already slept thrice

13 hours flight?! 13 hours flight to California?! It's been only 5 hours as we're sitting on this jet and I've already slept thrice. Tf I was going to do anything other than sleep. I took out my phone and searched "How to survive 13 hours long flight" the results were-

•Read a book. I don't have any.

•Watch a film or show. Watched all during the flights for vacation.

•Listen to a podcast. By who?

•Snap the sights. Snap those sleeping faces around me? Nah I already have many.

•Write a journal. I don't have one.

•Play a game. Not in the right mood to play.

•Do something crafty. Umm, exactly what type of crafty..?

•Listen to some new music. Did already...

After a few minutes of scrolling through the list, I ended up watching Youtube 5 minutes craft and memes on Twitter for the next few hours...

As it was getting boring, I kept my phone aside and looked around... I began to tap the screen in front of me, trying to get the features of each button. Damn interesting.

Suddenly Jimin called all the other members to play the "Business board game" and we all went up to him.

We landed by 6 pm KST which is nearly morning 2 am PST here in California. As we reached our agency condos we got 2-3 workers for our daily and extra arm force needs. Everything was set in the basement of the condo to make our work easier. Don't think that these all things were done for us only, the past agents use to work here and the company didn't want to change the structure as it would be useful for future. There were a total of 8 more places around the world our agency had this service for their agents.

We are the most trusted and best agent group since the agency had taken off. Bang Pd had seen us and his agency grow up by the time and this is where we are now. Even we got asked by International agencies to go and work with them but we denied them. You can say we were the best as in international alongside YG's mysterious group.

I sighed and kept my bags in my room thinking about those agents who were working under Yg and how their life stories brought them up here.

******
Short chapter I know ;)

Tell me your theories behind the backstory of blackpink??