Chapter 16

We were already in our private jet

We were already in our private jet. After getting our boarding passes we had to wait for 15 mins to call for our boarding. Only Rm, Jin, and Hobi hyung were talking to the girls. The rest of us ignored them till we reached the Jet.

Jisoo was sitting on the window seat, the girls still didn't know that they have to sit with the assigned agents which is us. So this is going to be interesting.

I sat in the seat next to Jisoo and she raised an eyebrow at me.

"So what should I call you library girl?"

"I prefer Agent Y better."

"So Jisoo it is," I said with a smirk and she rolled her eyes.

"Why are you sitting beside me?"

"Because I'm assigned to be with you," I said buckling my seatbelt.

"Haha, nice joke. Now go back to your seat and call Jennie here."

"Haha, no," I said imitating her.

"You're not funny." She said folding her hands.

"Who said I was?" I asked with a smirk.

She turned back towards the window ignoring me as the flight takes off.

"You know your haircut suits your height. Short." I teased her.

"Well, since you know everything, you should know how to shut up." She grumbled and turned back.

"Okay, what are you doing?" I kept talking, completely ignoring her words.

"Eating kids. Wants some? They're really tasty."

Before I could speak Yoongi hyung yelled from the back. "Can you both shut the hell up and let me sleep?!"

"You keep your mouth shut and let me sleep!" Jennie yelled at him and I grinned at them.

I turned back to see sleeping Jungkook and his head on Lisa's shoulder. Lisa was grumbling something. The others were sitting on the couch and sipping coffee.

I turned back at Jisoo who was still glancing towards the window. Cute. Slowly I felt heavier and I drifted off to sleep looking in her direction.

 Slowly I felt heavier and I drifted off to sleep looking in her direction