Chapter 20

We were currently in the store giving measurements of our agent suits

We were currently in the store giving measurements of our agent suits. The designs we've chosen were pretty good according to style, quality, and comfort.

It was already the 3rd day for the guys to "say yes for 72 hours".

And trust me, we've not gotten any time for us to give them any work other than carrying things and asking for water. Suddenly an idea popped into my head.

"Yo Jisonnie! Jisonnie, Jisonnie..." I roamed around the store searching for her. , Ahh these clothes and hangers! I can't even see anyone.

"Yaa Lisayaa? Why are you shouting??" Jisoo came out of nowhere from the bunch of clothes shushing me.

"I have an amazing idea," I whispered to her.

"What idea?" She whispered back.

"First tell me you won't scold me!"

"I won't. Just tell me what's the idea and for what?"

"We've been giving the guys less work so I have an idea but we have to do it for them."

"Okay, and what's that?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

I chuckled nervously, "Waxing their legs."

She stared at me for a moment. "Are you serious?"

"I knew, you wouldn't agree-" I argued

"That's an incredible idea, Lisa!" SHE AGREED!

"Wait what? You agreed to do it??"

"Yaa... Now let's go and tell the other girls."

We were in the swimming pool area now

We were in the swimming pool area now. When we came back from our fittings, we asked the other guys about the 4 of them. They said they were resting near the swimming pool and guess what, they're sleeping!

We asked Rm, Jin, and Hobi-ssi to join us and they happily agreed. Betrayal at its best.

We tiptoed towards them and sat beside the sun lounger they were laying on.