Chapter 9

"So how was the first day?" Rm hyung asked the two newly passed teachers

"It was good. People were suspicious of us but I think it will get better with time. The two agents were always together and away from the other teachers." Jimin explained and Rm hyung nodded

"Jungkook, any info?"

"Nope, Lisa just tested my dancing skills then we continued the classes," Jk said as he continued "she was weird"

"Ohk. Taehyung did you watch the pen camera recording?"

"Yeah I did, everything went pretty well but they were terrible at speaking"  I shrugged pointing towards Jk and Jimin. They glared at me as I turned to Jimin mouthing "you got no Jams."

"Hey yo-" Jimin argued

"You better listen or leave." Yoongi hyung said.

Jimin mumbled a small "sorry" and gave me a death glare. I smirked in reply.

"Ok so tomorrow's plan- Jimin and Jk, tomorrow you'll continue to act and place trackers on them somehow so we can find their locations, and then we'll go, get them." Rm hyung said. Then hobi hyung continued "Yoongi will get Jennie and that leaves the 4th member which can be tracked after getting her phone number by the other member's phone"

"Taehyung, you will be doing the tracking stuff from tomorrow so be ready."

"Hyung I'm always ready," I smirked

"But I have a question." Jk stood up

"Go ahead" Jin hyung replied.

"If we are doing this within 2 days then what about their jobs and our jobs?"

"Don't worry, Namjoon here has done his work." We gave them a confused look as Jin hyung continued. "He talked to the principal and offered money in exchange for the job... So the principal will not mind speaking."

"It's not only me, Jin gave money to the hospital to be in the act too." Namjoon hyung said while nodding.

"People are really selfish nowadays." Said Yoongi hyung and we nod in agreement.

"Anyways, let's just get this mission done." Hobi hyung called.

"Hana dur Seth... BTS!" we called out and then we left.

 BTS!" we called out and then we left

Next morning...

I sat there in the basement with my laptop as Jimin and Jk left for school 3 hours ago. I wore my headset which was connected to their earpiece so that I can communicate with them. As I was connecting, I went to take some snacks for myself. Priorities. Food is life.

I came back and wore the headset. I heard Jk panting... Ok.

"What happened to you? Why are you panting?"

"Ahhh who's that?!" This guy. I facepalmed myself

"Who's what?" I heard a ladylike voice. Can be Lisa.

So I decided to speak "Ayo Jungkook-ah this is me Taehyung... Don't be stupid, I'm speaking to you for the mission so on the camera" I hope he understood.

Suddenly my laptop screen lit up as I moved to see the screen, I saw a bunch of teenagers in a class and the agent standing in front of him.

"You know you almost gave me a heart attack...Why were you speaking to yourself?"

"I heard some students talking about something." Nice save Jk.

"Ok now Jk, just place the tracker on her bag or clothes whenever you see a chance. I'll talk to Jimin, just press the earpiece twice to call me" he showed a thumbs-up in front of the camera. Smart.

"Thanks?" Lisa said with a confused expression.

"Why?" Jk asked.

"You gave me a thumbs-up right?" I cracked up and disconnected the earpiece from him.

Then I quickly joined Jimin's earpiece... And thought to first notify him.

"Shh shhh, Jimin... Shhh"

"Mhmmmmmmm," he said in a sing-a-song voice. Lucky to be a music teacher.

"Can you please play the piano on the normal beat... I want to harmonize" he said to Rosé. this bitch.

"Okay"

"On the camera" he did as I said. My screen showed me a lady sitting in front of the piano which was obviously the agent...

"Iiiiiiiiii didddddddddd" he confirmed while singing and Rosé raised an eyebrow while playing.

"Take the tracker out"

"Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyy" he sang.

"Check if there's her bag or something near the computer table"

"I don't thinkkkkkkkk she hassssss." He's good with his vocals though.

Then suddenly a bell rang in the background. "It's lunchtime," Rosé says.

"Oh okay."

"By the way, that song was really weird... Can you tell me the name of the song, I want to hear it again." All the best Jimin.

"Umm, it's actually a song written by me." Nice safe again.

"Ohh nice." She says maintaining a smile.

"Thank you," Jimin says while rubbing his hands.

"We should probably go for lunch"

"Yeah" he stood there as she left.

"Ayo Jimin, go place the tracker. You have only 1 class after lunch!"

"Yaa yaa going," he said following her.

Soon Jungkook came in front of the camera...

"Yoo why are you running?" Jk asks following him.

"I'm following Rosé" Jimin still walking towards the staff room.

"Ohh I have to place the tracker too"

I connected my mic again, "Both of you, please be careful. You just have this lunchtime to do this work."

"Chill Tae, we'll do it anyhow."

"Ok, just place the trackers on their bags when they're not around."

The 2 agents were eating in their places. After a while, they stood up and left for something. Jikook reached near their bags and placed the trackers securely.

"Work done captain!"

"Ok, now you both continue to act the same... See you both soon." I disconnected the earpieces and sighed in relief. A few more hours and their location will be out.

Can't wait to see you Agent Y.