Chapter 37

"You can't smoke here, it's a medical area

"You can't smoke here, it's a medical area." I hiss at Yoongi as my nose inhales the nasty smoke of cigarettes.

"I don't remember needing your permission,"

"You're a doctor for what?" I cross my arms.

"You minding my business for what?" He snapped and rolled the cigarette before crashing it with his foot and leaving me alone.

Why does he need to be so grumpy?

I turn around and see Jimin leaning against the counter. He saw right?

I walked and stood beside him, "Why does he do cigarettes?" I ask him.

"Not my business to tell you," he said in a calm voice and I rolled my eyes.

"There must be a reason," I speak hoping for an answer.

"You're desperate," he smirks.

I roll my eyes again and speak, "I'm not desperate. I'm just curious,"

"Huh, curious my ass," Jimin scoffed and I gave him a look. He walks out of the room telling, "Some shits he faced in past,"

Some shits he faced in past...

I could see tiny droplets of water on his face and lips as he moves closer

Stop.

Why would I stop?

Just stop.

No, he has goddamn tattoos all over his arm, and damn that lip piercing-

stop!

"Why!?" I blurted out loud and the others turned around raising their eyebrows. I shot them an awkward smile and turned. Fuck you, mind.

We were having our daily training and Jung freaking kook decided to go for skinny dipping. My thoughts are- never mind. Well, he's wearing shorts, you moron, he's not skinny dipping.

Yeah, that.

Ok ok, I should stop! He freaking tried to kidnap you, Lisa. Huh, and here I'm swimming and living with him. He lied to you! He lied because he was doing his job. You hate him. Who said that?