Chapter 24

It's been 3 weeks since our training has started and it's going pretty well

It's been 3 weeks since our training has started and it's going pretty well. Rosé has been getting her leg wound better whereas Lisa has started her boxing training again. Jennie and I are mostly training for shooting. She's an excellent shooter.

We meet the guys once in a while when we have to work on the trainee's blog. Taehyung use to smirk whenever we were around. What a jerk. But did I say that he has been sending me coffee every day? Yeah, he does send me coffee every day.

He would text me every night and send me weird images of him the whole day. Weird? More like shirtless or perverted.

I was now sitting in my room waiting for the girls to come and decide on the weekend shopping plan.

Suddenly my phone vibrated. I looked at the screen and there was he. Kim Taehyung.

Mr. Annoying.
Good evening Jagi ;)

What do you want now?

I just wished you a Good evening, now wish me back so that I'll answer your question.

Ahhhh. I forced a smile and then typed.

Good evening Mr. Kim Taehyung, how may I help you in your precious time!

Wow, that's new, I like it.

Now can you...

Ohh yeah, you're going with me tomorrow for the shopping thing you asked Bang PD for.

No way.

Yes, way.

Why you?

I'm your assigned partner?

No.

Why no? What have I done to you?

You exist.

...

...?

I'm hurt Jagi ;(

Ok, get hurt. Idc.

Hey, you have to go with me either way so byeeee.

Hey, listen!
I'm not going with you.
Hey, don't seen zone!
Seen

That little bitch!

"Jisonnie open the door!" Lisa called out while I was about to block him.

"Yaa!" I got up and reached the door.

"Took you long enough," Lisa said and I glared at her. I turned towards Jennie and Rosie who had plushies in their hands.

"You all will be staying up with me the whole night?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Yes!" They all beamed and continued. "It's the weekend and we have enough time to sleep," Jennie said.

"And we didn't want to feel our unnie left out while she was awake." Rosé said while entering.

"Aww so sweet of you all," I said while closing the door. As I turned around, I saw Lisa going through my phone. "ahem ahem, Mr. Annoying."

"Lisaaaa." I ran to snatch it.

She moved back and I missed to grab the phone. Shit, the chats!

"Hmmm, Jagi haaa?" She said while smirking at me.

"Shut up and give me my phone." I went to reach for the phone but Jennie caught me.

"Unnie, who is calling you Jagi?" Jennie asked raising her eyebrows, not leaving me out of her hands.

Rosé sat there dumbfounded looking at my face. I tried to snatch the phone again and Lisa started jumping on my bed.

"Unnie, you know we accept answers, not orders!" She announced.

"Ok ok, I'll tell you all!" I confessed.

I hate my life.

I hate my life.

"Jimin can you give me my phone back?!"

"aah aah ah" he shook his head and scrolled through the chats. "Jagi huh, did I miss something?" he asked wiggling his eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, the door out of my life."

"Ouch, that was mean! But never mind, I know you didn't mean that." He shrugged it off and continued to scroll through my phone.

I shook my head and went to bed.

"When you're done with your delusional imagination then come and sleep and also keep my phone on charge. Goodnight!" I announced as I pulled up my duvet.

"Good night!" I heard him mumble.

Slowly I closed my eyes thinking about tomorrow.

.⋆。⋆☂️˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.
҉short chapter, I know but the next 2 chapters are going to be longer. ☁️⋆