Chapter 38

"V, I don't think, it's a good idea," Jisoo mutters as I park my car in the driveway

"Jagi, don't freak out, they're just my parents," I assured her.

"Well, that's the thing. I don't know how to interact," Jisoo says.

"You'll do fine, I promise," I smiled getting out of the car. She did the same and I walked toward her slowly inter wining our hands. She looked at me and I smiled again, "It's my birthday Jagi, do it as a gift to me?"

She nods, and I knocked on the door, waiting for someone to open it.

"Guys, hush-hush, quiet." I heard my sister from the other side of the door. Shit, it's not just my parents then.

Jisoo turned toward me and whispered, "Is no one going to open the door?"

I shrugged and the door swung open revealing about 8-9 people standing in the doorway. Well, shit.

And they all were staring at Jisoo.

"She's hot," my dearest cousin brother broke the silence and I glared at him.

"Shut up, Chan," my sister mumbled pinching him.

"Are we going to stand in the hallway, or will you all let us in?" I interrupted and they all stepped back particularly grinning at Jisoo and I.

"Hey, I'm Eon Jin, I'm Tae's younger sister," she said holding her hand out for a handshake, Jisoo smiled and took her hand, "I'm Jisoo,"

"You're the Jisoo he always talked about?" My eyes widen. Shut up, EonJin.

"Really?" Jisoo looked at me.

"Yeah, that day he was so worried that he won't stop calli-" my mom interrupted her arriving from the kitchen. Thanks, eomma!

"Ahhh, why nones wishing the birthday boy?!" She halted her steps when she sees Jisoo, "Is it the girl who kicked you, Tae?" Wow, eomma nice way to embarrass me huh.

I nod and Jisoo lets out a light chuckle. My eomma smiled like she got the most precious thing in her life, "Oh my, you're Jisoo. Come in dear!" She held her hand and pulled Jisoo into the living room.

I undid my shoes and walked in following them.

What a nice birthday! Yay.