Chapter 27

Snap!

Snap!

Snap!

Snap!

My eyes popped open and I looked up. Lisa knelt a few feet away, her camera positioned in front of her while Jungkook smiled at the camera.

Since when did she have a camera with her? I didn't remember her packing one. But, then again, I wasn't there when she was packing her bag to come over to my house.

I suddenly became aware of why my friend was snapping pictures of me sleeping and Jungkook gawking at me. My eyes shot down to my waist, finding a muscular arm resting there. I froze and stared at the arm. 

Someone was breathing in my neck. Wait-

I looked at the face and my eyes widen. 

Lisa and Jungkook turned to take more pictures but their eyes widen looking at me. Before I could speak, Lisa took Jk's hand and rushed out of my room. Ahh, I'll kill them later.

I turned my head to V who was sleeping peacefully on the crook of my neck.

Suddenly a thought came rushing into my mind. Did I just- did I-

Did I just sleep without getting any nightmares?

A shiver ran through me when V moved his head slightly opening his eyes and looking at the surrounding.

He glanced at his hand and then my bare stomach which made him follow his gaze up to my face.

We stared at each other and I kicked him off. He falls to the ground with a loud thud.

"Owww. What was the reason?" He questioned holding his back.

"You were all over me," I said getting up from the bed to help him get up.

*°•°•°☂°•°•°*

"So you're telling me that unnie was sleeping when you went into her room?" Jennie asked Lisa, folding her hands

"Yup," Lisa said, popping the p. "And I have pictures too!" She said looking at me with a smirk.

"Is it true, Kim Jisoo?" Jennie asks me as stopped punching the punching bag.

"Yes," I muttered lowly, keeping the gloves hanging on the wall.

Jennie walked towards me and turned me around. "Unnie! This is such a good improvement after all these years!" She smiled proudly at me.

"Yeah..." I smiled nervously.

"But would you ask her, whom she was sleeping with?" Lisa blurted out. Lisaya! I mentally facepalmed myself.

"Who?" Jennie turned her attention to Lisa.

"No one!" I defended.

"Lisa, tell me who?" Jennie asked her again, ignoring me. Angry Jennie can be dangerous.

"Taehyung-ssi."

"You slept with him?"

"Ahh no not sleeping like that- I mean yaa I slept with him- but not that way- Ahh ok! He slept beside me and nothing happened physically between us!" I informed her.

"Why was he even there?" Jennie asked raising her eyebrow.

"Yaa unnie, why was he sleeping with you on your bed?" Lisa asked wiggling her eyebrows.

I took a long breath. "Ohkay, long story short, we were drunk and tired and my mind wasn't working right so I told him to stay," I said rubbing the back of my neck. "But there's no connection between my 1st time sleeping without nightmares and him."

"There is a connection Jisoo... I know you were tired and all but when you were always overworked at night, you never slept and this is the sign that it's connected with your emotions or I mean Taehyung-ssi."

"You mean that Jisonnie is comfortable with Taehyung-ssi?" Lisa asked taping her finger on her chin.

"Yes, exactly..." Jennie turns to see my face, "Unnie, just think about it once."

She looked at me with hopeful eyes whereas Lisa looked at me with teasing eyes. Uhh "Ok, I'll try to think about it but can we talk about this later?" I asked and they nodded.

I took a sigh and relaxed on the bench, taking my phone out. A person came into my mind.

"Where's Chaeyoung?" I asked looking at them.

He kissed me?!

Ok, he kissed me yesterday?!

Rosie, he kidnapped you a month and a half ago, you have every right to be angry with him! But why am I thinking about him?!

Ohh, you want to know what happened? So here it is... Flashback...

"And I was like 'wth, are you singing?' 'Are these even accurate lyrics?' And you were like pretending to be singing but actually, you were looking for my bag?" I chucked. "And yeah, if you're apologizing for everything, I want to apologize for shaving your le- mph"

Suddenly he placed his lips on mine. OMG, HE'S KISSING ME?!

The kiss was soft and it lasted a few seconds.

He moved back and smiled at me. "Would you calm down for a second?"

"I- ahh." Blushed raised against my cheeks and I just simply nodded.

"Let's go, we're getting late, and thanks for accepting my apology." He smiled and we silently walked towards the car.

Omg, my first kiss?!

Yeah, that's what happened and now I can't forget about him and the kiss! Sadly, we didn't talk to each other after that.

Stupid mind! Stupid me! Stupid stupid Jimin!

I kicked my legs irritatingly while laying on my bed. A knock on my door brought back my attention. I went to open it and there stood the devil.

"Jimin?"

Rosie, don't let this devil fall you. Let's talk Park Jimin.

'*°•°•☂️•°•°*•.

Please vote and comment.🍁