Chapter 50

1 hour before the masquerade ball

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

1 hour before the masquerade ball.

"Unnie, you look so good!" Lisa squeals, walking through the door in a beautiful Golden beige gown.

"You look beautiful too, Lisaya!" I smile walking towards her.

"Oh my God, Unnie. You both look marvelous." Rosé speaks from behind.

She wore a gorgeous blue off-shoulder gown. "You look like a princess Chaeyoung-ah."

"Thanks!" She smiles and settles near the bed.

"What about me guys?" Jennie's voice echoes through the room as she stands in from of the door wearing a vintage off-shoulder gown with long loose hand sleeves. Wow.

"That's a whole-ass gorgeous gown, unnie," Rosé mutters.

"I know right? I thought the ball would be vintage classic so here's the try." Jennie smiles proudly.

"You look incredible, Jennie."

"Yes, you do!" Lisa chimes.

"You all look perfect!" Jennie grins.

"Yes, we do," all of us laughed but a knock interrupted.

"Will you all be out within the next 2 years?" Yoongi's voice appears from the other side.

"Yaa, we'll be there within the next 2 mins instead." Jennie rolls her eyes wearing her mask.

"You better be," Yoongi tells and leaves.

"Let's get the weapons and leave," Rosé says wrapping 4 blades around her ankle.

We nod and do the same. After we were done, we walked to the living room.

As soon as we reached the room, most of the guy's jaws dropped to the floor. Moreover, our jaws dropped.

Damn.

Jisoo~

Jennie~

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Jennie~

Jennie~

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.