Chapter 55

Scientists believed that memories are captured and stored by two separate parts of the brain; the hippocampus the normal seat of memory, and the amygdala, one of the brain's emotional centers

Scientists believed that memories are captured and stored by two separate parts of the brain; the hippocampus the normal seat of memory, and the amygdala, one of the brain's emotional centers. The brain is designed to preserve emotionally strong memories. Even amnesiacs, under the right circumstances, can remember their past feelings.

My eyes jolted awake. I just had a nightmare.

My face was sweaty, my hands tied behind, and ropes dangled my legs. The pain in my injury barely makes it easier. I couldn't move couldn't speak. The tape on my face wouldn't let me speak.

Facing to my left I hear the voices of Lisa and Jennie humming to me. Their faces were tapped and they were tied just like me. Their eyes expressed concern seeing me awake from the nightmare.

I nod to calm them turning to look around and get out of the trap.

Wait, where are V, Jk, and Yoongi?

Heat rushed through my veins when I heard footsteps of a person walking toward us in the dark basement.

Coming out of the shadows his face was completely visible in the low basement lights. I kept my face straight and eyes serene.

Jennie's voice echoed through the basement seeing his face.

He chuckled and faced us, moving to Jennie, "Looks like you want to speak..." He smirked then removed her tape, "let's give you your last wish before you die,"

"You fucking bitch." Jennie grumbles trying to get out of the loops.

"That's it? After 2 years of freedom and plotting revenge you have to confess this?" Yg snorts and moves to Lisa removing her tape.

"You're an animal, YG." Lisa grunts.

"Animals are better than him Lisa," Jennie scoffs as Yg ignores her.

"YG... Hmm, it's been a while to hear this name again." He hums and walks to me. "Jisooyaaaaa," he calls me dragging my name. "what's your last wish dear?" He removes my tape.

The shrill irritation of the clammy tape itched my jaw. I didn't speak nor did I move my eyes from him.

"Aww? Words don't stick out your tongue?" He chuckles and moves back, "I guess this might make you speak."

The other lights in the basement turned in exposing us to three figures tied opposite us. The only difference was they were unconscious and had different bruises around their bodies inside a glass box. Their clothes were torn and they had their eyes looking down at the floor. They couldn't even hear us.

"Wouldn't you speak to save your little boyfriend and your girl's boyfriend's life?" Yg smirks as a shrill voice of V echoes through my ears. A guard had bitten him with the rod.

They started beating each one of them in their chests and legs. Their loud grunts became sickening to hear. I glanced at Jennie and Lisa as their eyes became wet.