Chapter 54

"Chloroform bomb?" I ask Rosé as we hide inside one of the tables

We had already given Anastasia the drug which would keep her sleeping for the next 12 hours. Now we had to make fall asleep the other guests. It was a better option to find out whether the guests were innocent or highly dangerous people in the underworld.

I look at Rosé as she slid her gown up making my eyes wide. I was about to stop her but then I saw her unclasping the belt of the pouch from her leg, taking out the circular-shaped bomb. "Here it is,"

I shook my head smiling in disbelief, "You're unbelievable Roséane Park,"

She smiles proudly, "I know," she lightly nudges my shoulder  "Just do the mission, Park Jimin,"

"Wear your mask and glasses," I tell her as I wear the covering to hide my exposed face and she does the same.

"Ready?" Rosé asks and I nod.

I leave a sigh, finally unlocking the bomb and rolling it out of the tablecloth.

Rosé and I sat there until the voices around the ballroom stopped and only the sound of classical music was playing around.

We took out our guns and removed the safety. I nod at her giving the signal to move out.

We both got out and examined the whole area.

All the guests were laying across the room, sleeping. The guards also dozed off with the amount of sleeping gas.

Great.

Without wasting time both of us moved to the security gate. 7 guards were standing at the end of the hallway.

I quickly moved to the side aiming the shotgun at the guards as Rosé did the same. We shot them straight to their heads as the bodies hit the ground.

As soon as all the guards were off, Rosé pressed the gate lever. The huge steel doors open revealing our army and three hyungs.

 The huge steel doors open revealing our army and three hyungs

"You mean to say is that... There's a hidden basement beside it?" Jk asks pointing at the wall as Jennie wraps the bandage around Jisoo's wound.