Chapter 46

My eyes shot up, trying to piece together what happened

My eyes shot up, trying to piece together what happened. My body relaxes when I find V's arm around wrapped around me protectively. I smile down at him, remembering our last conversation and how he constantly showed me new sides of himself. It's astonishing.

God, last night happened.

I feel better now, to be honest. My thoughts have been changing and I'm glad it's happening.

He wiggled and slowly opened his eyes, smiling at me. His hairs were a mess but he still embarked to look like a Greek God. Damn, those words were mine? Really Kim Jisoo?

"I honestly didn't expect you to be so cuddly," I chuckle in low voice.

"I bet you liked it," he smirks moving his fingers over my stomach. Bitch.

"I hated it," not. I muttered almost slipping the last word.

"Sure you did," he grins making me roll my eyes.

A buzzing sound appears beside my pillow. V and I exchanged glances and I received the phone. Lisa?

"Lisa?" I answer as we both sit on my bed.

"Hello, Jisonnie! Chaeyoung, Jennie unnie, and the others have landed safely and we've met them. Jungkook and I will be bringing lunch so you don't have to cook something." They landed?!

"What do you mean they landed? Weren't they suppose to reach here by the afternoon?" I ask her as V shares an unknown look glancing at his phone.

"It is afternoon unnie," what? V moves his phone in front of my eyes. 2:45?!

Panic rises over me. I slept till afternoon?! "Why didn't you wake me up?"

"Unnie... You were sleeping like actually sleeping without nightmares and not to admit sleeping beside's Taehyung! I would never wake you up when you're finally having the sleep you deserve Unnie," Lisa says sounding happy. "Now, don't regret anything. I'll be back soon and later we'll meet Jennie unnie ok... We'll talk about your sleeping improvement ok?"

Lisa asks and I hum in response, taking farewell we ended the call.

I glance at V who smiled like a goof, "The others have landed safely and Jk and Lisa are bringing us lunch,"

"So let's get fresh before they get here," he pecks my temple and crawls out of my bed.

"Your breath stinks." I teased him scrunching my nose.

"Oh shut up," he throws a pillow at me and walks out to the washroom. I laugh and follow him.

My heart melts watching her sleep

My heart melts watching her sleep. A need flashes over me to see her sleep as long as she wants. To not have to get up for missions and worry about finishing them.

Even though she's standing right 8 feet away from me hugging Jennie and Rosé, I would adore her doing anything whether she's playing a video game or glaring at me.

Yo, V you've become so whipped.

Shut up.

"I wonder if these girls are gay or bisexual," Jimin mutters beside me as we stand in their hotel room.

"Why would you think that?" I question.

"Look at them," he postured his hands towards the girls who were hugging and kissing each other.

"Bro, it's sismance," Jk buts in sipping a glass of wine.

"Sismance?" Jimin raises his eyebrows following me.

"Yaa, like bromance they got sismance- sister romance?" He explains like a professional.

Yoongi hyung snorts at his words and mutters "Idiots," under his breath.

Turning back to Hobi hyung, he clears his voice. "So... the plan."

The girls walk and stand beside us. "As Yg is under our radar and we all are going smoothly with our current plan... Jimin and Yoongi would be going to his island as two wealthy sisters and owners of a famous jewelry line."

"Jennie and Rosé who will be supporting them as their assistants will help them to get information about the other things YG had been doing or going to do in the next few days until the Korean new year."

"They'll also get the information about the grand party which will be enough for our final plan to execute."

"If everything goes well, then by new year's night, YG and his team will be under our custody." Hobi hyung says.

"For now, the hackers will help them to get through YG's security and the other two will be helping with the cruiser... I'll be a helping hand when there's an emergency." Hyung finishes nodding towards us.

We all nod and discuss a few things. The new year was in 6 days and we had more or less enough time to find the final information.

And most importantly, there was a fear of our cruiser getting attacked by Yg's security. After digging through his security this evening, there were security panels installed in the island water area. If we make a simple mistake we have cost more than we should.

"V..." Her voice gets me back. "Are you okay?"

I nod glancing at her, "Was thinking about the security,"

"We have talked about it before we came here. Don't overthink. We'll see." Jisoo ensures.

I nod and turn back to the conversation. I just hope.

*•*•*•*