Chapter 42

Just noticed that I stretched the storyline >_<

It was Day 7 and we had been searching for Yg ever since we got here

It was Day 7 and we had been searching for Yg ever since we got here. We got in more than 20 parts as I remember but here we are, having nothing in our hands.

I sit there in the living area chair waiting for the others. Unnie and Taehyung came into the room sitting on the couch while Jungkook walks taking a seat beside me. Awkward.

Things between him and I have been a little weird since the speed boat ride. We kinda had a moment in which we shrugged it off as if nothing happened. We were almost going to kiss! Shut up. Well, we tried to act as normal in front of unnie and Taehyung.

I know he was staring at me but I didn't want to look at him. Oh, God. I really wanted to look at him. Uhh, Maybe it's an attraction? We really have known each other for like 5 months now and I won't mind admitting that we came closer by that time. We had emotional talks and we spent time together a lot. And he's so goddamn hot! Ok.

"Who all could be serving/playing with YG?" Jisonnie mumbles bringing back my attention.

"What?" I ask as I push on my arms onto the chair, repositioning myself.

"I mean, someone is helping him and without help, he wouldn't be that smart to hide like that."

"What if he has relations with the central authorities?" I ask.

"What if... He's using underworld mafia shit or something?" Jungkook says, "and who knows he might be working for the mafia,"

I nod in acknowledgment. At this point, anything could be possible.

"He can be, we never know unless we find him," Taehyung leaning against the chair.

"What if he had face surgery?" Jungkook jokes. I chuckled at the thought of YG's face surgery. Clowns clownery.

"That wouldn't even make him look any better," Jisonnie chuckles and walks to the pantry. She opened the pantry and her eyebrows raise. I stare at her in confusion while she leaves the living area and goes straightly to our bedroom. After a few moments, she returns wearing fresh clothes, "I'm going to the city,"

"What? Why?" I inquire standing up.

"We barely have 5 kimchi packages and those are not enough for next week," Unnie mumbles taking a revolver and placing it by her waistband.

"We can go later right?" I ask standing beside her.

"It's better to work early," she shrugs taking out blades from the trunk.

"You're going alone Noona?" Jk asks.

"Well yeah, and I wanted to go there for some work too,"

"Then you're not going alone," Taehyung takes his revolver and does the same.