Chapter 40

"You see that

"You see that... We're out of rooms..." EonJun mutters.

"Ok, and?"

"You have to share a room with someone then," she smiles awkwardly.

"But I'm already sharing a room with Hobi," I said while keeping my cup aside.

She smiled nervously and rubbed her hands, "You see, Hobi and Jimin are sharing a room actually,"

"What?" are you kidding me?

"They passed out while drinking and there's no room for Jimin as Jisoo is already with V," Eonjin explains moving beside Jennie.

I never felt this betrayed in my life.

"But there's a room!" She smiles pulling Jennie closer who had a frown on her face.

No... A simple no but also yes.

"You've got to be kidding me," Jennie mutters forcing a smile. "I'm not letting him sleep in the same room as I am!"

"Can we exchange rooms?" I ask completely ignoring Jennie.

"Well nope, others are already asleep... so go suit yourself!" Eunjin mutters and runs out of the room.

I stare at Jennie who scowled at me. Was that even my problem?

"You'll sleep on the floor," Jennie says walking to the guest room.

I shook my head, following her. This is going to be a hell of a night.

"So you're actually sleeping on the floor?" I ask him as he places sheets on the floor

"Well, that's what you wanted right?" He says rolling his eyes.

"Yeah... But the bed seems larger than I thought," I mutter pulling the duvet.

"So now we're sharing a bed?" He chuckles sitting on the floor while running a hand through his hair.

"If you want to, there's a space but you have to keep up to your limits." I shrugged.

He nods standing up, picking the sheets, and plopping beside me. Ok, that was fast...