Chapter 51

"V, should we walk out?" Hobi asks glancing out of the so-called luxurious limo he booked for the evening

V sets his laptop on the seat and glances over at Jisoo who nods in confirmation. He glances over to Rm and says, "everything is done, just check the timer and report us, we have to be on time before the timer reaches the 10-minute countdown."

Rm nods and asks him to start it. All of us checked out headsets, voice changers, and masks before getting out of the car.

"Let's get this done," Jin mutters and brings his right hand forward.

All of us glance at each other, then bring our right hands to make a cheer. "Team whatever we are- let's complete our mission!"

We nod and finally get out of the car.

Jennie slips her hand into mine and starts to walk beside me and out of nowhere my tongue slipped saying, "You're looking pretty," which made me earn a wide eye from Jennie along with V and Jisoo who walked past us. I tried.

"Uh... You look better than before too," she said clearing her throat.

I nod following the others. Here goes nothing.

"Invitation cards please," the security guard announced as we reached the security scan.

Jimin shoved his hand into his pocket, got his invitation card out, and then passed them to the guard. Only 4 people were allowed from an invitation card. Thankfully I stole 3 from the tea party.

The guard inspected the card and raised an eyebrow. Then allowed him to go in with Rosé and Hobi. I leave a sigh of relief and watched them walk past the security scan without any red warning. It worked.

Slowly V raised our card and the security allowed us to go. Followed by Lisa and Jungkook.

"Are you all in?" Rm muttered through the earpiece.

All of us mumble a small "yaa" and walk in.

From the corner of my eye, I felt Jennie was tensed. "Nervous?"

She nods and looks around, "Seeing Yg after 2 years wouldn't be that bad but still, I hope we succeed."

"We'll," I assure her, and she gives a low smile.

Am I too greedy to see that smile again? God, what's happening to me?

"spread around," Hobi orders and move to each corner of the crowd.

Our work was to look after Yg, Rosé and Jimin were looking after his daughter. Whereas the hackers would be in the control room for the security breakdown, the fighters would help us if something happens.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, now, thankfully, here I introduce you to Mr. George Russell and his beautiful daughter Anastasia Russell," the announcer announces and walks back.