Chapter 18

"Why are you here?" I asked as Taehyung stood up in front of me

"Well, I have to show you around."

"You're assigned to do it?" I asked and he nods.

"Ok... Let's go." I closed the door behind followed him.

"So before we start, the building is divided into 5 parts including the underground floors. The top floors from 14th-18th are for employees. The 12th and 13th floors are for food. The 8th-11th floor is for Medical.  The 5th-7th floors are for spy dorms, storage, etc. The 2nd-4th floors are for new trainees...The underground floors are reserved for training, mostly all our work will be in the underground area. The topmost floor which is the 19th floor is also for workouts and testing." He blabbed out and I stared at him.

"Any questions?"  He added.

"Umm, no. Just processing everything."

"Ok, then shall we start the tour?"

"Yup."

He showed me the underground base as I asked him to do it first. The training base had different levels for different things like archery, boxing, ring games, shooting practices, and knife and sword fighting. Bomb diffusion and other things had their models and separate rooms. The hacking base was situated on the 5th floor below. There was also a normal gym for the workout and exercise. Ohh and yeah, did I mention there's a swimming pool?

We finished the underground tour as he took me to the medical floors. The four floors were divided into 6-7 groups for different courses. The trainee's floors were classified for learners. The next, we went to the food dining floors, the smell of good food. Ahh, lovely. The two floors were dedicated to vegans and nonvegetarians respectively. These floors are going to be my favorite among all.

He finally took me to the employee floor then I had a sudden curiosity to ask something.

"Why are there 4 floors for employees? I mean, the accountants and other stuff are sufficient enough."

"Well, Hybe doesn't only have a spy agency, it also has many companies like for education, entertainment, etc. Hybe was first known as Bighit but a few years ago it changed as Bang PD and the other investors wanted to expand it."

"So this place is only one of them?"

"Yeah, we've different building branches around the world too but this is the most important one." He said as I studied him.

"You know what, you look very serious when you discuss about work," I said with a smirk.

He snorted in response.

"What? I'm stating a fact here." I defended.

"Then it's very observant of you." He said while pressing the elevator button.