Chapter 8

He's good

He's good. I mean he's good at playing Piano and guitar. Vocals are amazing. Wonder why the principal took him instantly.

To some extent, he was friendly with the children. Ok, it's his first day at school and he'll be a bitch to them? Wow, Rosie.

"So for how long have you been teaching here" he looks up from the piano, his fingers still on the keys.

"Almost 2 years. It's a nice environment to be around young kids, play instruments, and guess their potential towards music."

"You're a nice teacher if you think that way."

"Thanks... What about you? How long have you been teaching music?"

"Umm... Uh- yeah" he stuttered a bit. He doesn't know about how long he had been teaching music? "Actually, it's been almost more than a year I've left the other school I was teaching in but I wanted to try teaching again so yeah here I am." Ohk cool.

"Oh Nice" on nice really? I mentally face palmed myself.

I heard him mumble "Jimin you literally have no Jams" in a very low voice.

"Umm did you say something?"

"Ahh no." He shook his head but before more awkward talks the lunch bell rang. Saved by the bell.

"Ohk, I won't agree that if I say he was bad at dancing because HE WAS MUCH BETTER THAN THE OTHERS I HAD TAKEN INTERVIEWS OF

"Ohk, I won't agree that if I say he was bad at dancing because HE WAS MUCH BETTER THAN THE OTHERS I HAD TAKEN INTERVIEWS OF. Sorry no offense to them." I whisper shouted.

"Damn "The mentor Lisa" is impressed by his dancing "

"Yeah...Yeah... He was ok but I didn't say he was better." I explained looking back at Rosé... We were sitting in our teacher's staff room eating momos which we got ourselves today. The canteen food was not so... good...

"Well you're Lisa" she mumbled chuckling while eating the piece of momo with her chopsticks. I looked around and saw Justin and Jimmy sitting a few meters from us silently talking to each other.

"Don't you think it's strange like both of them are Koreans as for what I heard from Lora and they joined the school together?"

"Hmm they give me sus vibes"

"Very sus"

"It's weirder that students are shipping them with us"

"Wait what?"

"Even some teachers are shipping us too and some are jealous"

"What are they, matrimony sights?" I said finishing my last piece, still looking at Justin and Jimmy...

Rosé giggled and turned to look at them too... "You'll burn them by your glares, stop starring"

"I wish I could"

I loved to read books and stay awake at night

I loved to read books and stay awake at night... It's almost 3 am and I just finished this book I had taken from the library.

I never sleep at night or in the morning. It's been years since I stay awake almost every night. Even though I try to sleep, I wake up screaming, panting, and sweating. My nightmares have gone bad. Each time it gets worse and makes me hate myself. At first, I tried to sleep but now I don't get any symptoms of sleep. Jennie had been helping me with the meds and therapy but now it seemed like a normal life. The girls knew about this since I was young. They've helped me a lot.

We also knew where YG was but we didn't have the trust and power to show up in front of him... He thought he finished us and we were dead. He had power but more than that he had people against him.

I took a sigh and opened my laptop, trying to focus on my work for tomorrow to distract myself.
I wish life was easy.

*•*•*•*