Chapter 15

It's almost 6:35 am and we are on our way to the airport

It's almost 6:35 am and we are on our way to the airport. I wore a black turtleneck top with black jeans and a Dark blue Jacket paring them with black lace-up combat boot heels. Keeping it simple. Who knows we can get in a fight.

Jennie was wearing a grey turtleneck top and grey trousers with a crop flannel, paring them with white sneakers and sunglasses. Her fashion sense was mind-blowing.

Lisa had her Tomboy fashion with a "blue flame" modded Harley crop top with the '90s torn Jeans and low-top retro sneakers.

After 3-4 minutes of can ride, we reached the airport. We got out of our car and pulled out our luggage.

Three people came walking towards us. Two had worn a black uniform and the person in the middle had normal but stylish clothing. He was there in the list of the agents too.

"You must be the mysterious agent Y?" He asked looking at me with a smile.

"Yes."

"Well I know about you two," he told looking toward Lisa and Jennie, "I'm agent Hope and you all have to come with me." We all nodded and followed.

He took us to a passage down the ground level which was situated near the airport. As we walked in, we entered a room and there were 6 agents of the group standing there. I moved my eyes to each of them but one caught my eyes, who was also staring at me with wide eyes "you-" Surprise shawty!

He continued, "You are the girl from the library but your name was Min Sooyaa." He said pointing at me.

"Uhh ha, I'm Kim Jisoo aka the agent Y but I'm glad, you remembered that name," I said with a smirk. Okay. He was also part of kidnapping Rosé. Jisoo, you hate him even more now!

I looked to my left as Jennie was shooting daggers at the doctor guy as he did the same. I glanced to my right as Lisa was doing the same thing to the fake teacher.

The silence was getting dangerous but then the agent spoke "Before we leave, I want to have a personal meeting with our boss. He'll explain the main motive behind all this." He said and we agreed to talk.

He told us to follow him to another room. A small table with 3 chairs in front and a laptop placed on it.

"You three may take a seat as it will be easier to talk." Agent Hope said while turning on the laptop and placing a meeting. Kinda reminds me of pandemic online classes.

He joined the meeting as a person appeared on the screen.  He was the CEO of hybe I saw on the web.

"Hello, ladies, I'm Hitman Bang, you can call me Bang Pd, I'm the Ceo of Hybe Agency. You must be Agent Y, Lisa, and Jennie" he asked looking toward each of us.

"Yes," we said all together.

"Ohk, so I first want to apologize on behalf of the boys who tortured Rosé. They were not supposed to harm anyone of you but somehow they had to do it. The boys will be punished for their work when they come back to Korea." He said with hopeful eyes.