Chapter 6

Damn, this school is huge! I was currently standing in front of the principal's office with Jungkook standing beside me

Damn, this school is huge! I was currently standing in front of the principal's office with Jungkook standing beside me. We were waiting for them to call us as Namjoon hyung was having a "private" chat with the principal. Ohh and you don't want to know that... Ayo, it's nothing too R-rated! Sheesh, you horny bitches.

"Mr. Jimmy and Mr. Justin, our principal wants to meet you. You may go in" the assistant said as we head inside.

Namjoon hyung was sitting in one of the chairs opposite the lady principal. By the look on her face, it looked like she was convinced to give us the job without an interview.

"Ahh yes, you both may take a seat" we sat next to the empty seats and Namjoon hyung gave us a calm nod.

"Mr. Jimmy Chim right?" she asked looking at me.

"Yes ma'am." Said bowing towards her and giving her a small smile.

"And you must be Mr. Justin Seagull," she asked nodding towards Jungkook. Well, no shit Sherlock.

"Yaa ma'am, it's a pleasure to meet you," He said bowing towards her. Creating an impression already? Nice.

"Well well looks like you both are really good at your jobs. Your old reports have been great from the last school and Mr. Namjoon here recommended us, good teachers. We're really happy to accept you both as music and dance teacher respectively " well- Thanks to Taehyung for making uhh- the fake school reports... Hehe.

"Thank you so much, ma'am," JK and I said one after the other.

"Thank you both for joining our school. My assistant here will show you around and introduce you both to the other teachers" she moved towards the assistant "Inform Miss Rosé and Miss Lisa about them and tell them to be in their respective classes. The interviews are canceled for their respective teachers"

"So now I should take a leave. Thank you, Mrs. Anthony, for your precious time." Namjoon hyung said taking a farewell. Mrs. Ant what?

As we walk out of the office, we both turned on our earpieces and pen cameras giving RM hyung a last nod.

The assistant showed us every room from junior to senior, staff rooms, lunch hall, and laboratories. Do we look like a science teacher that she's showing us even the laboratories? Nevermind. Then she finally paused in front of two classrooms that were at the end of the hallway.

"The room on your left is the music room and the other one opposite to it is the dance room. I'll introduce you both to the teachers." She turned and walked towards the music room "Excuse me, Miss Rosé the other teacher is here."

"Ohh yeah, please come in," We followed the assistant.

As we went in, there was a woman who looked as if she were near her twenties. She was beautiful with blonde hair and dark brown eyes... I immediately recognized her face from the burned photographs. She was one of the mysterious agents. We got the right information then.