Chapter 47

"This wig is so fucking uncomfortable," Yoongi hyung grumbles beside me

"This wig is so fucking uncomfortable," Yoongi hyung grumbles beside me. "And these bras ugh!"

"Hyung, the worse is that the guys are eye fucking us," I hissed as we sat on the beach. Yg's Island was also part of vacation housing which normally made it look like YG was a typical landlord with the fake name of Russel.

No wonder why tourists never got scared of coming here and Yg never got caught because of it.

"At least we're hot," I added moving my hair back.

A guy who I presume was part of security smirked at me. Ew.

"We should get back to Jennie and Rosé I mean Jenkins and Robert." Yoongi hyung advises and I nod.

We were sitting at one of the restaurants owned by YG oops Russel to distract the hotel security. Rosé and Jennie were digging through the hotel. Tae and Jisoo had given us the hotel map so it wasn't hard to recognize places.

We somehow managed to get a reservation by fake originalities and soon we logged out from the previous hotel.

Now the problem is that, where the fuck are Rosé and Jennie?

We didn't wear earpieces for fuck sake!

After roaming around and getting a few flirty looks from our surroundings we finally got Rosé and Jennie, who were rocking toward us.

"Where the fuck were you two?" Jennie hissed.

"Lemme ask you both the same thing. Where the fuck were you two?" Yoongi hyung hissed back at her.

"We were looking for evidence," Rosé butted in. Damn, she looks hot in this suit.

"And we got a good invitation for a tea party which is probably arranged for the great party organizers," Jennie smirked.

"What do you mean?" I ask as Yoongi hyung snorts at her words.

"Well, those organizers are going to be at the great party of the new year as most of them have sponsored Yg's vacay island." Rosé explains.

"We'll get you both to the tea party so you could get more information about the great party and dig in with the things we need," Jennie says.

"But they wouldn't recognize us, we're total strangers to them. We can't just barge into their tea party," Hyung acknowledges.

"Oh, that work is done," Jennie smirks and we raise an eyebrow.

"We enrolled your names for the tea party. I surely believe that you both have forgotten we both are here as your managers." Rosé shrugged proudly.

"Yeah and we did some compliments and talks about how rich you both are and you both are ready to invest money for YG's island as the most financial partners. And Boom." Jennie snapped her fingers, "the lady head organizer wants you both to be part of the tea party."