Chapter 30

"Looks like we got more information about him

"Looks like we got more information about him. He's here to sign a contract with this guy." I showed others the picture of a Korean ambassador.

"What contract could it be?" Rosé questioned.

"Drug dealing shits," Jennie muttered.

"And that we have to find out, he could do anything behind the doors,"

"So should we use the plan we discussed?" Lisa acknowledged and I nodded. "Ok then, Jennie and Jisoo unnie will be acting like a couple arguing to break up in front of him. After the drama, Jisoo unnie will try to seduce him to get into his room. Jennie unnie will be keeping an eye on the ambassador. Whereas Chaeyoung and I will be hanging above from the roof near his hotel window. His security will be distracted by us. After Jisoo and Jennie unnie's work is done we'll get them with our way."

This was the plan we discussed 3 days ago and today was the day our plan was going to be working in.

"The security cameras of the hallways and the outdoor area are hacked. They'll be showing clips for two days ago. The list of the hotel check-in has been changed." I tell them as I check the finals while Jennie drove us to the hotel.

"That means, Jisonnie and Jennie unnie are fifty rich to stay there," Lisa infers making us chuckle.

Lisa and Rosé were in their spy uniforms whereas Jennie was dressed as a man.

I chose the black dress for the mission as I had to make Nario want me. Well, I have kissed a guy before and I'm not a virgin for sure.

But I was nervous. I always had my cool no matter where I went but this time was an exception because this time, I was going to meet a leader of the Italian Mafia. Would the plan work?

I shook my head and got out of our car.

"Be safe and try to keep in contact with us by your headsets," I tell Lisa and Chaeyoung as they nod and walk to the opposite side of the hotel.

After the girls were safe and away from people's eyes, Jennie and I made our way to the hotel reception.

My black heels clicked on the floors of the hallway. The revolver stuck beside my left thigh, rubbed against the material of the cloth.

"Good evening sir and madam, may I know your names please."

Jennie nodded and turned on her voice changer, "I'm Yukiyo Minamoto and this is my girlfriend Suzi Nakamura."

"Yes welcome sir and ma'am, this is your room key. Enjoy your stay here."

We smiled at her and walked to the hotel bar holding our hands.

"My boyfriend's handsome. That receptionist was swooning all over you." I smirked turning on my voice changer which made my voice lighter than my usual deep voice.