Chapter 21

The alarm clock rang exactly at 5:30 am

The alarm clock rang exactly at 5:30 am. Ahh, I barely had 4-5 hours of sleep.

I stood up from my bed and then moved to the bathroom.

While brushing my teeth, I went back to the room and took out my training clothes from my wardrobe, and kept it on my bed along with the other things. I want to sleep!

After showering, the only thing that came into my mind was Kim Jisoo.

The way she speaks with me every time, her behavior, and every single thing about her was weird to me. But when I got closer to her a few hours ago, I don't know how I lost control over myself to get close to her. It's been only a week since I have first seen her.

I shook my head and wore my clothes. By the time everything was organized I took my phone and wallet to leave.

The elevator door opens and reveals Jimin. "How are your shaved legs?"

I sent him a death glare and stepped out. "Smoother than before."

He shook his head chuckling and went in. I looked around to check on others.

Jisoo was standing in front of the shooting place wearing noise reduction headphones and glasses.

She was using a handy revolver, positioning it to see the target. Within a few seconds, she shot the Target.

The bullet was a few cms away from the target's head. She did pretty well after a long hiatus.

I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings as someone pushed passed me...

"Ohh sorry." I looked at the person who was a trainee for another team.

"It's ok." He nervously bowed and left. I shooked my head as I turn my attention back to Jisoo but she was nowhere near the area.

"I hate when people stare at me while I'm shooting." The same familiar voice from last night spoke. Yah Kim Jisoo.

I turned to my right side and there stood Jisoo without the headphones and glasses. I rolled my eyes at her. "I wasn't starring, I was just examining your shooting skills."

"So was it worth it?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Yaa you can say that," I said while shrugging.

"Ok, I take that as a compliment." She grinned. It was rare to see a genuine smile on her face but I like it.

I shook my head, "umm, let's not waste our time... We have to go jogging then do the other exercise and stuff." I said as she nodded.

We jogged for 8 km and then sat in the stall near the old market

We jogged for 8 km and then sat in the stall near the old market. It was nearly 7:30 so we thought to have breakfast there.

The heatwave of early summer made us sweat. Thankfully I removed my sweatshirt which was helpful.

I looked around to look at Jisoo, she had her sweatshirt half done. Her short hair was slightly wet. She ran her hand through it, turning them to the other side.

She was looking in the direction of the old couple, who were the shop's owners.

They smiled at us and placed the milk cartons and egg muffins on the table. We both thanked them.

"Gamsahabnida." We bowed them.

"Ahh, it's ok. I'm Lee Yuna and this is my husband Kang Joon." They smiled at us.

Jisoo smiled and introduced herself, "I'm Kim Jisoo. It's nice to meet you."

I smiled at them. "I'm Kim Taehyung."

"You both look new here." The lady asked and Jisoo nodded.

"You both are really young to be living together in Seoul." The man said while keeping his apron. Jisoo looked at me as a signal that the couple thought we were married.

Jisoo smiled to speak."We're-"

"Married." I blurted out and smiled at them taking a bite of my egg muffin.

I looked towards Jisoo who was certainly looking at me, drinking her milk.

"We fell in love at high school and decided to marry once we finish college and here we are," I explained.

Suddenly someone kicked my leg under the table. I looked up and gave Jisoo a playful smile.

"Ohh, that's so cute!  Our story is also kinda similar too." Mrs. Yuna sat and began. "We met in our childhood. He was kind of a shy boy and I, on the other hand, was a tomboy type of girl. We were basically neighbors so we use to see each other once in a while but we didn't talk to each other. During our high school time, he finally had the guts to ask me out. Our parents had a rough relationship but we fought with the circumstances and now we are here." She finished and Mr. Joon kissed her temple softly.

"Aww, you both are so adorable," Jisoo said finishing her milk.

"I agree." I smiled at them as we stood up for payment.

Mr. Joon came with me to the cash register and I gave him the money while looking toward Jisoo, who was still talking to Mrs. Yuna.

"You're too much in love with her." Mr. Joon said while giving me the tips.

"Yes, sir." I nodded.

"Keep loving her and make her happy. I know she does the same." He said. Do you mean waxing my legs while I was sleeping? Yaa.

"Always," I smiled at him, walking towards Jisoo.

"Aww, I'll miss you both. Please keep coming to our store!" Mrs. Yuna confessed.

"We will!" We called out and left for home.

"Ahh...Ahh..don't punch me!" I said while defending myself from the punches.

"We're married huh?" Jisoo asked punching my hand.

"Yah, Jagi! Don't punch me!" I finally got hold of her hands to stop her.

"Why did you tell lies to them?" She grumbled.

"I just wanted to make them happy," I said as I muttered the other words in a low voice. "And to annoy you too."

"What did you say?" She grumbles.

"Nothing," I mumbled and I ran in the agency's direction.

"Hey! You can't just run away like that!" She starts following me as I laugh at her.

It's fun to work with her. In a friendly way of course.

°*•*•*•*•*°