Chapter 25

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"Turn that mother fucking thing off," Jimin grumbled shuffling through his duvet.

"Yeah," I mumbled turning off the alarm.

Oh shit, it's 11 am already?!

"Jimin? When are the girls supposed to be going?" I asked shaking him.

"Mm, by 11:30, why?" He mumbled.

Panic rushed through my mind. "AYO PABO WAKE UP IT'S ALREADY 11 AM!!" I jumped off the bed and pulled his duvet.

His eyes were wide open. "What?" He asked blinking.

"Yes, now get your fatass to work!"

It was 11:24 already and the girls were down the reception waiting for us

It was 11:24 already and the girls were down the reception waiting for us. Uhh, why do we have to live in trainee block?! It takes more time to reach the reception!

The lift door opened with a ding and we rushed towards the reception area.

As the girls came into view, they were chit-chatting.

Jisoo was wearing a crop knit vest and black jeans. Ok, those abs...

Shut up, pervert.

Look at the wall, V.

Good wall.

A very nice wall.

Yeah!

We reached them and found Yoongi hyung and Jk sitting on the other side.

"You all are on time." Said Jennie.

"We have our eyes." Yoongi hyung butted in, simply nodding towards the other direction.

"You-" before Jennie could complete her words, Jisoo cut her off.

"Now, let's go... You both can do this later..." She said nervously laughing and pushing Jennie toward the main door.

We reached our respective cars. Jisoo was ignoring me. Ok...